Turk_WLF

2 World Leaders & Fires...HELP!

I need help with the Emergency 5 Mission with 2 World Leaders (Berlin), I'm going try to ask in a way where I don't give too much away for those who haven't got to it yet. I'm not having problems with 2 World Leaders but with the fires part of the mission. I can't seem put them out before they get out of hand.

Thanks,

I need help with the Emergency 5 Mission with 2 World Leaders (Berlin), I'm going try to ask in a way where I don't give too much away for those who haven't got to it yet. I'm not having problems with 2 World Leaders but with the fires part of the mission. I can't seem put them out before they get out of hand.

Thanks,

Scenario spoilers below!

I had some trouble with this scenario aswell, but made it on my fifth or so try.

-Spread out all avaliable firefighter resources around the area, working your way towards the center instead of from the center and out. The fires will quickly spread out of control if you don't do this.

-Have atleast one Water Tender, and one Heavy Rescue at the crashsite, free the chancelor and put out all nearby fires.

-Treat and transport the chancelor ASAP, I failed three times because i waited too long to complete this step.

-Deploy a SWAT heli to quickly take care of the fleeing terrorist. Flashbang and arrest him. Have a patrol car come and pick him up.

-Use the firefighter plane to handle forest fires, but be careful to not drop water on personel or civilians.

I'm just wondering where do you setup triage & how do you keep the public out of the fire scene?

On that mission I didn't deal with any of that, considering the rate of the fire spreading.

By quickly deploying all firefighter assets I managed to get the fire under control, without having any civilians wounded.