Moofers

Enterable Buildings?

there could also be a patch for it in the future.it is just released and has bugs and im sure alot of stuff will be updated.i would wait some months and lets see what will come

If they plan to release enterable buildings in a future patch, that would explain how buildings dissapear when you zoom in close on them.

One can only hope!

If they plan to release enterable buildings in a future patch, that would explain how buildings dissapear when you zoom in close on them.

One can only hope!

I think the whole building disappear when close thing is an important playability feature. Nothing is worse than having a bunch of tall buildings blocking your view and you have to maneuver your camera around to see your personnel.

you have to think that most of the open houses came with the mods,la mod for example.im sure there will be mods with enterable buildings.there could also be a patch for it in the future.it is just released and has bugs and im sure alot of stuff will be updated.i would wait some months and lets see what will come

Most openhouses came with the game (EM4), I havent seen that many mods with new openhouses.

you have to think that most of the open houses came with the mods,la mod for example.im sure there will be mods with enterable buildings.there could also be a patch for it in the future.it is just released and has bugs and im sure alot of stuff will be updated.i would wait some months and lets see what will come

Ehm... You're wrong mate!

Em2, Em3 and Em4 had enterable buildings since their release.

That's really a shame for Em5 to have none of this. 

Em5 has just new personnel animations and new graphics.......oh..... I forgot the pepper spray... such a new entry!

I hope they'll fix this mess, otherwise they'll face a great defeat on the market

I think the whole building disappear when close thing is an important playability feature. Nothing is worse than having a bunch of tall buildings blocking your view and you have to maneuver your camera around to see your personnel.

I agree. After playing around with it enough, having the houses disappear when working a scene helped quite a bit.

I would support it being a game option though, hopefully that wouldn't be too difficult to implement.

I think with any new game engine somethings have to be sacrificed in order to devote resources elsewhere and this was one of them. Im disappointed that we cant enter the high rise buildings as this was something i was looking forward to it would really open up alot of opportunities for game play if we could. Another thing they should have done was allow for a free camera we have larger maps and skyscrapers and we cant even enjoy them. I dont know if they will add things to the game im not that familiar with this developer but i feel like they are really trying to make this game more appealing to the masses so who knows. 

Hopefully they can add these functions later, or even have an expansion pack (DLC) with new cities, missions and units?

that better add a bunch more feature before even think of DLC.  The game is rather pathic the way it is currently. 

Considering the new Lua Scripting language this would be easy to implement, you'd simply need to create a house, name the object whatever you'd like, find out the function to hide a game object, and simply hide the interior underneath the gameobject, make the door interactable, so when you interact with it the script fires, hides the gameobject and kablam, interior.

When i find out the function names i'll make a tutorial on it.