Robin Uppgren

Better ambulance

Hi all, maybe this qualifies as a finished "mod".

This enables the doctor to ride with the ambulance like in EM4.

I tweaked the offset in this one so it's slightly different from the one i posted in the other category.

Instructions included!

Enjoy!

attachicon.gifenhanced ambulance.rar

If people could video and upload to youtube how they are editing things, that would be awesome. Thanks! :cheers:

After the latest patch the doctor wont go back into the ambulance he will just drop off his bag and then it will reappear? It was working fine before the patch.

Just "re-install" the mod files. Worked fine for me.

It's the German way to do it I believe (or was it Dutch?)

In Norway the doctors only respond to serious injuries and conditions like strokes and heart attacks. The two paramedics riding the ambulance are capeable of handling everything else.

So preferably I would like to see that the EM5 paramedics could drop the stretcher and treat the patient, then take him to a hospital as seen in some EM4 mods. :)

At least that's what passes for real world here in the US.

He won't go back by himself (automation issue), or are you unable to send him back? (no enter action avaliable)

I had to disable automation, because the paramedics would take the patient and leave without the doctor. I'm not really a fan of the automation anyway, as I felt it controlled the game a little too much. So for me it really wasn't that much of a deal.

The doctor is not meant to automatically enter the vehicle, he will only run over to the next injured person if there is one.

The other option that I choose is to only get the doctor out of the vehicle and wait until the patient is ready to transport before getting the paramedics out and at that time get the doctor back in, that's what I did with the air ambulance before this mod for the same reason as you have automation turned off. Once the doctor is there the patient wont die therefor you don't fail that challenge even if you are away elsewhere for a while.