mlovetto22

Hoses to trucks

Anyone figured out what to edit to make them connect to the trucks instead of standing hydrants? It's annoying the hell out of me. lol

I think TheNorthenAlex had a hose connected to a truck in his video not to sure though

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Emergency 5> data> em5 > gamedata> em5_specs> default>specs.json open by notepad and edit ""UseDynamicHydrants": "false",   // Enables Firefighters to connect hoses to the RW (was deactivated because a certain "someone" in charge thought the community would think this was stupid. Made sure you modders could turn this on again.....set to "true" to make extinguishing fires a lot more fun...)"

Emergency 5> data> em5 > gamedata> em5_specs> default>specs.json open by notepad and edit ""UseDynamicHydrants": "false",   // Enables Firefighters to connect hoses to the RW (was deactivated because a certain "someone" in charge thought the community would think this was stupid. Made sure you modders could turn this on again.....set to "true" to make extinguishing fires a lot more fun...)"

Biggest joke in EM5 is connecting hoses to the RW, Rüstwagen is vehicle without pump and water tank, it is similar like the american Rescue truck, big heavy truck with many rescue equipments but zero water. 

I sew it in some videos where the firefighters connect the hoses to the hydrants insted of th fire truckes and this annoys me, cuz as a firefighter (with the israeli fire service) i can tell u that u can't connect a hose to a hydrants and spray water from it, its just impossible, so if someone can pls find a way to make the firefighters in EM 5 connect the hose to the fire truck first it would be great cuz its driving me crazy seeing it.

Biggest joke in EM5 is connecting hoses to the RW, Rüstwagen is vehicle without pump and water tank, it is similar like the american Rescue truck, big heavy truck with many rescue equipments but zero water. 

Not true. the fire trucks used in EM 5 as heavy rescue do have water (about 3000 liters) they are similier to the kind used in my local fire station and i can promise u it does have water.

Yeah, they do it randomly it seems. I've tried to edit the specs file hydrant distances.. (I think that's what it was) but they wouldn't connect to standing hydrants or dynamic hydrants at all. The "use dynamic hydrants" is set to true by default for me so I don't know what they meant by making it more interesting when they don't use them but ever so often.

we use the german fire trucks here in israel, and u can trust me when i tell u they do have water in them.

We in our beatiful Czech Republic also use german fire truck, and most if this trucks are Ladders, Rescues or Hazmats and Supports, if that vehicle is from German does not mean that carry the  water.

Similar type of FIRETRUCK to the EM5 scania, different chassis, photo from poland.

DSCF7947.JPG

Old GERMAN FIRE TRUCK from Israel

37801.jpg

New GERMAN FIRE TRUCK from Czech Republic

st_kv_6.jpg

show me where is the water, Allah  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

So those saying german resuce trucks have not water tank?  What are you basing this on?

I ask because that those not jib with what I know.  

1. I have talked with a real german fire fighter, in fact I translated for a Volunter fire fighter from the US and the german fire fighter.   They ask and compared notes on many of topics.  From how departments where staffed, equipment and so on.   It also include a tour of all the fire equipment. 

2. I been to german and have seen fire trucks from germany.

3. I speak and can read german some german.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_fire_services

Rescue engines, the Hilfeleistungs-Löschgruppenfahrzeug (HLF). Similar to the engine (LF) but with far more rescue equipment (i.e. Jaws of Life and a winch) on board.

Which links to

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilfeleistungsl%C3%B6schgruppenfahrzeug

FahrzeugdatenAbkürzung: 	HLF 10Land: 	DeutschlandBesatzung: 	0/1/8/9Feuerlöschpumpe: 	FPN 10-1000Löschwasser: 	mind, 1.000 LiterSchaummittel: 	6 x 20 LiterZul. Gesamtmasse: 	12.000 KilogrammAntrieb: 	Straße/Allrad

For those that do not read german.   Löschwasser = extinguishing water or water.   and Feuerlöschpumpe is fire extingiusing pump.....

So Why or why would a German rescue truck of a pump and tank if they do not carry water?     Or perhapes you like to share where you get your knowledge from.....

theparaniod you are talking about a Rescue Engine the Hilfeleistungs-Löschgruppenfahrzeug (HLF). Similar to the engine (LF) but with far more rescue equipment (i.e. Jaws of Life and a winch) on board. which is different to an RW..

A Rescue truck, the Rüstwagen (RW).Usually either a larger panel truck or a smaller truck, they are equipped with a broad range of rescue gear i.e. Jaws of Life, a winch, saws, cutters or work platforms and does not carry water. .

I think the Heavy Rescue in EM5 (which is the vehicle that can connect hoses to) is technically incorrect, as it resembles an RW, not a HLF.. The hoses should connect to the Water Tender in the game IMO..

theparaniod you are talking about a Rescue Engine the Hilfeleistungs-Löschgruppenfahrzeug (HLF). Similar to the engine (LF) but with far more rescue equipment (i.e. Jaws of Life and a winch) on board. which is different to an RW..

A Rescue truck, the Rüstwagen (RW).Usually either a larger panel truck or a smaller truck, they are equipped with a broad range of rescue gear i.e. Jaws of Life, a winch, saws, cutters or work platforms and does not carry water. .

I think the Heavy Rescue in EM5 (which is the vehicle that can connect hoses to) is technically incorrect, as it resembles an RW, not a HLF.. The hoses should connect to the Water Tender in the game IMO.

Ok and you get your facts that Ruestwagen have no water from where?

Cause.....let say your right that they want it to be ruestwagen.....

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%BCstwagen

FahrzeugdatenLand: 	DeutschlandBesatzung: 	0/1/2Löschwasser: 	9 LiterLöschpulver: 	6 KilogrammHilfeleistungssatz: 	vorhandenZul. Gesamtmasse: 	14.000 KilogrammAntrieb: 	Allrad

Ohh look....9 liter tank........well gee look at that......And it a Ruestwagen..... Maybe the guy that talk to a german fire fighter knows what he talking about. 

Note I am not saying ever one has it... or even most.   But I am saying there are German Rustwagen that have water and pumps.   For starts equipment form DDR almost always had it because they did not have as good of hydrant system.

Also not every fire department in Germany is in city with hydrants...... which means all the trucks need to have some ability to fight fires.  Even more so when said department are volunteer departments.    

Ok and you get your facts that Ruestwagen have no water from where?

Cause.....let say your right that they want it to be ruestwagen.....

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%BCstwagen

FahrzeugdatenLand: 	DeutschlandBesatzung: 	0/1/2Löschwasser: 	9 LiterLöschpulver: 	6 KilogrammHilfeleistungssatz: 	vorhandenZul. Gesamtmasse: 	14.000 KilogrammAntrieb: 	Allrad

Ohh look....9 liter tank........well gee look at that......And it a Ruestwagen..... Maybe the guy that talk to a german fire fighter knows what he talking about. 

Note I am not saying ever one has it... or even most.   But I am saying there are German Rustwagen that have water and pumps.   For starts equipment form DDR almost always had it because they did not have as good of hydrant system.

Also not every fire department in Germany is in city with hydrants...... which means all the trucks need to have some ability to fight fires.  Even more so when said department are volunteer departments.    

I think in that info, it is referring to a 9 litre water fire extinguisher, not a water tank.. 9 litres is the size of a bucket, hardly a tank.. It would be Fire Water 9lts and Dry Powder 6kg..

However, I'm certainly not trying to argue and not disputing you have more knowledge on this matter.. I was just saying, that it is very strange for a dedicated Rescue Truck (as it implies to me in EM5) to have a water tank and pump as opposed to an Engine (Rescue Engine) with rescue capabilities..

Anywho, apologies for getting off topic..