C.F.D

Project Reality Lights - V.4 NOW RELEASED

Project Reality Lights v.2.0 is now released : 

DOWNLOAD : http://www.4shared.com/rar/5b8dzlMOce/Project_Reality_Light_--_v20.html?

Change Log :

- Whelen SignalAlert pattern.

- Each light source has it's own radiation and reflection. 

- Code 3 mx7000 Cylon pattern installed on roof LED light bars for Heavy Rescue and Ladder apparatus. 

lTkigEu.jpg

B1UEjKy.jpg

I dont think the white lights look good they detract from the other lights.

Yeah I was worried that I might have had added too much foward white lights on the FD units. I'll make some changes. But it's a concept that is based off the North American and British/European/Swedish emergency vehicles forward light concept. The lights in the mod is mixed around and Isn't only based on the German lights.

The white lights on the lightbar is based off the code 3 mx700 corner white lights that bounces sideways like a cyclone.

It's the bottom left and right white corners. Same concept, very effective intersection awareness.

Yeah I was worried that I might have had added too much foward white lights on the FD units. I'll make some changes. But it's a concept that is based off the North American and British/European/Swedish emergency vehicles forward light concept. The lights in the mod is mixed around and Isn't only based on the German lights.

The white lights on the lightbar is based off the code 3 mx700 corner white lights that bounces sideways like a cyclone.

It's the bottom left and right white corners. Same concept, very effective intersection awareness.

oh yea i know what you are talking about but you did  a really good job on the reflections. Ill just wait for the american version and shut my mouth. 

I also tried playing with the lights in the editor and its alot different from em 4 so im lost lol. But i give you props since youve managed to figure it out. 

Someone asked for a in-game video of the new sirens, so here's one showing the Code 3 Mastercom B siren, will you listen to that Doppler effect ! thumbup.png In other news, a new version will be available for download tonight or tomorrow, this includes changes to the patterns, along with wig-wags head lights :) Stay tuned. 

I think the latest patch returned some of the lighting back to the original. Also i think there is a bug on the water tender as whenever i use it the graphics get all contrasted but as soon i send it back to HQ the graphics return to normal. This is the only vehicle i have an issue with. I looked at it in the editor and i think theres a white light under it that is causing the issue. 

I think the latest patch returned some of the lighting back to the original. Also i think there is a bug on the water tender as whenever i use it the graphics get all contrasted but as soon i send it back to HQ the graphics return to normal. This is the only vehicle i have an issue with. I looked at it in the editor and i think theres a white light under it that is causing the issue.

Ok, can you do me a favor and install the light mod again to see if it causes any issues with those units that got reverted to original lights. Also I'm aware about the mysterious white halo lights around the water tanker, I have no idea what's causing it but I'll keep looking. Thanks mate.

Ok, can you do me a favor and install the light mod again to see if it causes any issues with those units that got reverted to original lights. Also I'm aware about the mysterious white halo lights around the water tanker, I have no idea what's causing it but I'll keep looking. Thanks mate.

Okay will do. 

Re-installing the mod files worked fine for me.

New version will be available today for download. It includes changes to light set-ups across all agencies for a more balanced performances. I still have no clue what the hell is causing the white lights that surrounds the water tanker. It works fine on my side ...