C.F.D

Project Reality Lights - V.4 NOW RELEASED

Im also having trouble with the police via the red/white light radiation lighting up a large area on my screen. I have also noticed that the heavy cranes lights when in operation and lifting, the lights stay where they are and do not move with the crane which is a rather disappointing factor, I don't know if other people have had this issue or not. Plus the heavy rescue fire trucks roof lights are lighting up with pure white lights and no blue is shown, plus the grill and rear lights are barely visible. If you could possibly fix these it would be brilliant as I think this light mod has a lot of potential. Another thing I was wondering also is that even though in my game I have the "Vehicles return to base without siren/lights" enabled they still go back with sirens and lights functioning ????????

Im also having trouble with the police via the red/white light radiation lighting up a large area on my screen. I have also noticed that the heavy cranes lights when in operation and lifting, the lights stay where they are and do not move with the crane which is a rather disappointing factor, I don't know if other people have had this issue or not. Plus the heavy rescue fire trucks roof lights are lighting up with pure white lights and no blue is shown, plus the grill and rear lights are barely visible. If you could possibly fix these it would be brilliant as I think this light mod has a lot of potential. Another thing I was wondering also is that even though in my game I have the "Vehicles return to base without siren/lights" enabled they still go back with sirens and lights functioning ????????

The lights not moving with the crane is because when you make a light, you are putting it on a certain part of the model but it will not move as it isnt "stuck" to it. Basically, the lights are put in place and generally don't move. I'm sure there is a way to do so, but it is beyond how small the modding community of em5 is and the limited knowledge of the editor.