C.F.D

Project Reality Lights - V.4 NOW RELEASED

tumblr_myzv9gV5Kn1sw1476o1_500.gif

Hello, everyone. 

You read it right, I have started a Project Reality Light sub-mod for the Emergency 5. The modification will consist of minor changes to light patterns, and new siren tones. More information will be added later on this weekend, and expect a download link sometimes tomorrow. This will only be a minor thing that i hope will grow into a realistic light pack. Right now i am facing a huge learning curve in the Emergency 5 Editor, and it's very complicated to create patterns. So let's see if i can apply my experience and skills I've utilized for emergency 4 and give you guys some realistic patterns ...

So far i have managed to change all of the lights to 2 and 4 flash patterns. I also have changed the coloring of the FD light bars, included forward white modules in the light bar. I also changed out all of the siren tones to Whelen and Mastercom B tones. A video will be posted this weekend. 

I plan on making a red/blue police light combo for those who prefers it. Feel free to give suggestions. 

Stay tuned, subscribe for more updates .

Project Reality Lights v.4.0 is now released !

This modification attempts to achieve more realistic blue light patterns and lighting effects. All of the light packages in the modification are not based on it's real life counter parts but a generic, general light packages that would be seen throughout the European countries, U.K, N.L, etc ... 

DOWNLOAD : https://mega.co.nz/#!FcxzSRAC!h6yPINgCty…az5je6zYleUx_7U

** THE LINK AND FILES INCLUDED ARE SAFE AND NOT CORRUPTED WITH VIRUSES. IF YOU GET A ANTI-VIRUS WARNING, IGNORE IT. ** 

Change Log :

- New area radiation effects.
- Improved patterns with random and synchronization cycle. 
- Toned down general flare brightness and minimized forward white lighting. 
- Improved Police Helicopter lighting, along with realistic spotlight texture and coloring. 
- and many more ...

Known Bugs :

- Some vehicles often will have a large, white halo glowing around them. This is still a mystery bug that i do not know how to correct. This version should NOT have any mystery white lights but if it does, let me know so i can fix it.

I hope you guys enjoy it and have fun ! 

lTkigEu.jpg

B1UEjKy.jpg

tumblr_myzv9gV5Kn1sw1476o1_500.gif

Hello, everyone. 

You read it right, I have started a Project Reality Light sub-mod for the Emergency 5. The modification will consist of minor changes to light patterns, and new siren tones. More information will be added later on this weekend, and expect a download link sometimes tomorrow. This will only be a minor thing that i hope will grow into a realistic light pack. Right now i am facing a huge learning curve in the Emergency 5 Editor, and it's very complicated to create patterns. So let's see if i can apply my experience and skills I've utilized for emergency 4 and give you guys some realistic patterns ...

So far i have managed to change all of the lights to 2 and 4 flash patterns. I also have changed the coloring of the FD light bars, included forward white modules in the light bar. I also changed out all of the siren tones to Whelen and Mastercom B tones. A video will be posted this weekend. 

I plan on making a red/blue police light combo for those who prefers it. Feel free to give suggestions. 

Stay tuned, subscribe for more updates .

Version 1.2 download link : http://www.4shared.com/rar/LJ2s7cmHce/Project_Reality_Light_--_v12.html?

rR5gKgh.jpg

At the risk of being newand not knowing anything (:]) can you explain to people basicly what the mod does.

Thanks guys, did any one of you have any trouble installing it, does the new lights show up ??

I won't do a red/blue version right now until I finish editing all the fleets with blue lights then I'll make a separate pack for those who prefers red/blue lights on PD and fire units.

Its working fine, but the lights do look kinda purple and the the lights on the rescue truck mess up its like half is your work and the other half is the original. 

Also, are you going to release a manual or guide on how to edit the lights?

Thanks 

Brand new light pattern, based on actual Whelen pattern, i will be outfitting this on most of the units now.

Along with the new patterns, i have included individual ground radiation emitting from each source for more realism. Will be available for download tomorrow !