Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
C.F.D

Project Reality Lights - V.4 NOW RELEASED

106 posts in this topic

tumblr_myzv9gV5Kn1sw1476o1_500.gif

Hello, everyone. 

You read it right, I have started a Project Reality Light sub-mod for the Emergency 5. The modification will consist of minor changes to light patterns, and new siren tones. More information will be added later on this weekend, and expect a download link sometimes tomorrow. This will only be a minor thing that i hope will grow into a realistic light pack. Right now i am facing a huge learning curve in the Emergency 5 Editor, and it's very complicated to create patterns. So let's see if i can apply my experience and skills I've utilized for emergency 4 and give you guys some realistic patterns ...

So far i have managed to change all of the lights to 2 and 4 flash patterns. I also have changed the coloring of the FD light bars, included forward white modules in the light bar. I also changed out all of the siren tones to Whelen and Mastercom B tones. A video will be posted this weekend. 

I plan on making a red/blue police light combo for those who prefers it. Feel free to give suggestions. 

Stay tuned, subscribe for more updates .

Project Reality Lights v.4.0 is now released !

This modification attempts to achieve more realistic blue light patterns and lighting effects. All of the light packages in the modification are not based on it's real life counter parts but a generic, general light packages that would be seen throughout the European countries, U.K, N.L, etc ... 

DOWNLOAD : https://mega.co.nz/#!FcxzSRAC!h6yPINgCty…az5je6zYleUx_7U

** THE LINK AND FILES INCLUDED ARE SAFE AND NOT CORRUPTED WITH VIRUSES. IF YOU GET A ANTI-VIRUS WARNING, IGNORE IT. ** 

Change Log :

- New area radiation effects.
- Improved patterns with random and synchronization cycle. 
- Toned down general flare brightness and minimized forward white lighting. 
- Improved Police Helicopter lighting, along with realistic spotlight texture and coloring. 
- and many more ...

Known Bugs :

- Some vehicles often will have a large, white halo glowing around them. This is still a mystery bug that i do not know how to correct. This version should NOT have any mystery white lights but if it does, let me know so i can fix it.

I hope you guys enjoy it and have fun ! 

lTkigEu.jpg

B1UEjKy.jpg

Awesome, I'll keep my eyes glued!

Im really excited for this! And i would prefer a red/blue light combo for police and red for fire trucks, if you haven't all ready. Good luck and thank you! 

Nice. Hope to see this add some more fun to the garbage game. and once they fix the frame rate issues, we will be golden.

Some sneak preview of what to expect ! Video coming soon ... 

F1a0bNj.jpg

BB5vSdc.jpg

fOM1JJ1.jpg

Cool. Can't wait to see.

I know this is someone off topic but has anyone been able to find where the vehicles are located in the "emergency 5 folder"? i Cant wait to see what you do btw!

It's the Blinky Light Brigade all over again...

The modding begins!

tumblr_myzv9gV5Kn1sw1476o1_500.gif

Hello, everyone. 

You read it right, I have started a Project Reality Light sub-mod for the Emergency 5. The modification will consist of minor changes to light patterns, and new siren tones. More information will be added later on this weekend, and expect a download link sometimes tomorrow. This will only be a minor thing that i hope will grow into a realistic light pack. Right now i am facing a huge learning curve in the Emergency 5 Editor, and it's very complicated to create patterns. So let's see if i can apply my experience and skills I've utilized for emergency 4 and give you guys some realistic patterns ...

So far i have managed to change all of the lights to 2 and 4 flash patterns. I also have changed the coloring of the FD light bars, included forward white modules in the light bar. I also changed out all of the siren tones to Whelen and Mastercom B tones. A video will be posted this weekend. 

I plan on making a red/blue police light combo for those who prefers it. Feel free to give suggestions. 

Stay tuned, subscribe for more updates .

Version 1.2 download link : http://www.4shared.com/rar/LJ2s7cmHce/Project_Reality_Light_--_v12.html?

rR5gKgh.jpg

At the risk of being newand not knowing anything (:]) can you explain to people basicly what the mod does.

Also you should change how you word the folders, the prefab folders are in both data and another folder and the wording makes it slightly confusing.

awesome job C.F.D

At the risk of being newand not knowing anything (:]) can you explain to people basicly what the mod does.

Or how can we do something similar... :)

Looks great :D

Well personally, i would make a apart download link for the people who wants blue/red lights, because it is still europian orientated, and almost no emergency services in the EU use red light's.

Thanks guys, did any one of you have any trouble installing it, does the new lights show up ??

I won't do a red/blue version right now until I finish editing all the fleets with blue lights then I'll make a separate pack for those who prefers red/blue lights on PD and fire units.

it took me a little while to navigate where everything goes but I got it and it looks great! the reflections off the buildings look so realistic its awesome

Its working fine, but the lights do look kinda purple and the the lights on the rescue truck mess up its like half is your work and the other half is the original. 

Also, are you going to release a manual or guide on how to edit the lights?

Thanks 

Brand new light pattern, based on actual Whelen pattern, i will be outfitting this on most of the units now.

Along with the new patterns, i have included individual ground radiation emitting from each source for more realism. Will be available for download tomorrow ! 

Can you make a short video on what it is like to make the lights in the new editor? I am very familiar with Emergency 4 Editor but I would like to see what 5 looks like.

orrr just get em5 and check it out?

orrr just get em5 and check it out?

You got the $50 because I sure as hell dont