Stan

Report your BUGS ans ISSUES

I don't think having that particular Xeon processor should be any issue. Besides not having a built-in GPU (which is irrelevant), compared to your CPU, his is actually more capable of higher usage.

Yes but it design for other uses. Such as servers. I am not stating what I am thinking. I am starting my opinion as an person with a four year degree in information technology that works in it as part of my day to day job.

Not I never said his cup was bad just that it not optimized for gaming but rather business applications. Which Means your going to take a hit in performance.

Just like if you use a quardo video card for gaming. It not optimized for that. But if use it for a autocad it rock.

However my cpu is running 3.2Ghz. 

Where my system has the advantage over stan is I got a current gen Video card the GTX970m  and 16Gb of ram.   vs 8gb.  

frankly looking at the specs of people with issue and the ones with out.  It seems only the newest card seem to have no issue.  But if you playing on ultra.  you should realy by having a current gen card. 

If i was still on vacation.  I would be temp to pull out my old desk top with AMD 8 core process, 16gb of ram and old GTX 660Ti and see what it those.  I would image I have issue on ultra with it.  

Edited by theparanoid

Few comments.

Intel Xeon = Business CPU that could be part of the issues.

The Xeon is basicly an i7 without graphics. It can do exactly the same. Im selling them day in and out and each other game runs greath.

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Xeon-E3-1230-v3-vs-Intel-Core-i7-4770K

Its even noted as best price option in a lot of gaming mags. Thats why consumer mainboards can handle the xeon cpus nowadays:)

Opinions go in all direction but as far my knowledge and my sales go, we and i are very happy with the Xeon

Sent form my Oneplus One

The Xeon is basicly an i7 without graphics. It can do exactly the same. Im selling them day in and out and each other game runs greath.

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Xeon-E3-1230-v3-vs-Intel-Core-i7-4770K

Its even noted as best price option in a lot of gaming mags. Thats why consumer mainboards can handle the xeon cpus nowadays:)

Opinions go in all direction but as far my knowledge and my sales go, we and i are very happy with the Xeon

Sent form my Oneplus One

Have you run any other games that where just released in last few months?

As FYI for all. On Germany forums sixteen ton recommend try the game on medium if your having issues.

Also another patch is scheduled for next week.

As an experiment I run the game on ultra, high and medium I am not seeing much of pictures quality changed between them.

I've been looking at the base game files and have come across a file called emergency_5_settings.json. I opened it an had a look at the settings. Down at the very bottom is a variable called "FpsLimitation": "60", I changed the fps limitation to 120 and on reloading the game I found the game to lag considerably less. I also noticed that my RAM usage went from using all my RAM installed which is 8GB to only using 5GB. 

seems that in campaign that whenever you are done with the missions and have to get new vehicles that the points to buy vehicles not always show up, same the vehicles to buy (dropdown list at the top of the screen)

having some framedrops every now and then but thats about it.

running the game on high.

Edited by martijntjuh

I've been looking at the base game files and have come across a file called emergency_5_settings.json. I opened it an had a look at the settings. Down at the very bottom is a variable called "FpsLimitation": "60", I changed the fps limitation to 120 and on reloading the game I found the game to lag considerably less. I also noticed that my RAM usage went from using all my RAM installed which is 8GB to only using 5GB. 

wait that means that its capped to 60???? what were the development team thinking.   :WTF:. also i cant find that file, do you mind telling me the exact folder?

Edited by OrigiHawk

Urgent Error Messages when restarting game after changing graphics setings:

n6rock.jpg

I meet the recommended system requirements, but have graphics issues when moving about the map, but decent smoothness when not moving the camera around

hi when i launch my copy i get sound but screen stays blavk when i close it i get a warning like these any idea on how to fix

Hello,

Here is my list of bugs. (Url of screenshot since i cannot apparently post this as image (extension not authorized on this forum)

- I have yet to play a multiplayer game due to "Connexion lost" issue (and then i get stuck on loading screen and must ALT+F4)

- Some caracters are not working in chat lobby like : ":" (you can't make a smiley :P)

- Single player, second map. I cannot get the cars out of the water due to the vehicule going into water (so i can't move back to land and rescue other vehicule). 

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/536255835235613676/D98FBB8EF0F8C13A6F6CEF673C6DEE5DE3AAB9D7/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536255835201283078/92FEB0D138F1E4ED94283B5FFB44CD39117B829F/

- Clipping problem with the bomb unit (unit stuck)

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/536255835185076302/54616076191F671A0CEC3A7E11D245320391B3F7/

- Clipping firetruck on barricade (can still move)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536255835185073561/A4676485F5755E7F738902D608A3B9A1A69D9627/

- See-through buildings

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536255835235616801/78AE1368CD101AED0A961E40B02102FEACD14DAA/

- The murderer in SWAT drone event in freeplay disapear after a few seconds.

Question too. How can i see my framerate ? Because i see a lot of people complaining about frame rate and my game seems fine. So if i'm fine in framerate, i can post my config. Maybe it's a thing with nVidia Cards or some processor or RAM type issue ?

- i7 4770K

- 16GB Corsair Dominator

- Sapphire R9 290X

- W7 Pro 64Bits

I'm on Dual screens but i play on one with 1920x1080

EDIT : So apparently my FrameRate is between 30 and 45 (that's what Fraps said) but i dunno if there's a way to show FPS via the game.

Another questions : Can we take suggestion to this thread too ? For exemple, a way to attribute "Fire" or "Rescue" to someone in the lobby of a multiplayer game could be nice. So you don't have the 4th guy coming saying : "I'm fire" when it's already given to someone else.

Bug reports:

On the Berlin map, in the east area where all the bridges are.. my units cannot navigate around the bridges. They know there is a road above or below them, so they ignore and collision  meshes and drive off the bridge and land on the ground, or if below they will drive up the ledge, through the floor of the bridge as if it didn't exist. This occured on several occasions with several vehicles.

Have also had many instances with vehicles getting stuck, they can drive in but they can't get out

Also had many patients not appear to another player in a multiplayer game, I , the host was the only one who could see them

Aaand vehicle collision calls don't appear on the minimap, fires and patients do, but the car crashes do not

1. I got crashed everytime in same mission about few minutes after the mission starts. There is no mission name on the listed, i think it's on third or fourth mission. Here i describe this mission what looks like (spoiler warning):

It's a dockyard where containers on the fires.

2. After i saved the data during in the middle of a mission, not at the headquarter. Save data loads in the start of a mission, not in the middle that i saved (this issue when i struggled to save the mission during crashes).

Now I can't play single campaign, i'm stuck. :(

Updated: It's worked now almost it took me ten attempts to finish mission.

1. I got crashed everytime in same mission about few minutes after the mission starts. There is no mission name on the listed, i think it's on third or fourth mission. Here i describe this mission what looks like (spoiler warning):

It's a dockyard where containers on the fires.

2. After i saved the data during in the middle of a mission, not at the headquarter. Save data loads in the start of a mission, not in the middle that i saved (this issue when i struggled to save the mission during crashes).

Now I can't play single campaign, i'm stuck. :(

Updated: It's worked now almost it took me ten attempts to finish mission.

No idea for 1. But yeah for your second point i had this bug too with the festival. Something went wrong with my framerate so i saved and reload and it put me at the start of the mission.

So i second this bug two too :)

Two bugs on the Berlin map.

1: Personell and vehicles seem to be unable to get to patients out on this little island. Tried from both sides.

06yYsUN.jpg

2: Vehicles drive outside the mission area, and sometimes tend to stop on the edge of the map. They seem to end up there alot.

PWI2gKm.jpg