Stan

Report your BUGS ans ISSUES

Huge, huge frame rate issues. The game runs at no more then 30FPS at High (2560x1440 and 1920x1080) and drops to as low as 10FPS at larger scenes. Basically making the game near unplayable for me. Besides this I also have random crashes where the game goes completly black, displays an error that quickly disappears and then crashes to my desktop. I run the game on Steam with the 1.1 patch.

Running on a;

CPU: i7-4770k

GPU: GTX 780 Ti

Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz 

Screen(s): 2x U2711 @ 2560x1440

Issue persists even when turning one of my screens off and reducing the resolution on the remaining screen down to 1920x1080. 

In my case if you don't run the game as administrator the game opens in a black screen then freezes and it won't close with alt-f4 it must be closed with the task manager. Small bug but still if you don't think about it you may be sitting there awhile trying to figure it out.

And of course the frame rate is ridiculous i get anywhere from 5-60 fps.

Specs:

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit
System RAM: 16354 MB
CPU Name: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor
CPU Speeds: 4700
Physical CPUs: 1
Virtual CPUs: 8
Video Card Description: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
VRAM: 2048 MB
Primary Display Resolution: 1920x1080
Multi-Monitor Desktop Resolution: 5760x1080

The game runs at a low framerate, regardless of graphics quality setting.

The in-game textures are unreadable and smudged on low quality. The dispatcher's face is somewhat grotesque as well.

The editor runs at 14-16 FPS with no map loaded and default graphics quality.

The editor runs at 4-7 FPS with a map (Munich) loaded and default graphics quality.

The editor runs at 15-29 FPS with no map loaded and graphics quality set to low (in as many places as I found).

Computer Specifications

CPU: i7-4700MQ @ 2.4GHz

Video Card: nVidia GeForce GT 745M 2GB

RAM: 16GB DDR3

Resolution: 1600x900 (1920x1080 max.)

Run via Steam

Edit

After the patch was applied, I didn't notice any improvements in performance.

Edit 2

Specific Bugs (prior to patch):

• Following vehicles with the camera is very choppy. They appear to jump back and forth while moving on the road.
  • A firefighter walked through the corner of the fire truck.
  • The emergency vehicles stop while partially inside each other. They also go right through each other while moving.
  • Vehicles are rotating 45/90/180 degrees on a dime.
  • While redirecting traffic with a police officer, the civilian car turned 45 degress in a couple of inches, went about 20 feet, then turned 180 degrees back towards its original location (before redirection), causing the rest of the cars that were being redirected to jam while (apparently) doing the same thing.

Huge, huge frame rate issues. The game runs at no more then 30FPS at High (2560x1440 and 1920x1080) and drops to as low as 10FPS at larger scenes. Basically making the game near unplayable for me. Besides this I also have random crashes where the game goes completly black, displays an error that quickly disappears and then crashes to my desktop. I run the game on Steam with the 1.1 patch.

Running on a;

CPU: i7-4770k

GPU: GTX 780 Ti

Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz 

Screen(s): 2x U2711 @ 2560x1440

Issue persists even when turning one of my screens off and reducing the resolution on the remaining screen down to 1920x1080. 

Wow. no buy fer me any soon.

Doesn't seem like it. This was in the previously demo'd mission, too. Free play seems even worse. I'll just not play until they patched this, I hate it when games don't run at 60FPS, let alone under 30. I made a little video going trough the performance for my friends, you can see it here: 

I have tested it and have bad frame drops too.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230v3 @ 3,3GHz

RAM: 2x 4Gb DDR3 1600Mhz

GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 2Gb

Screen: 24" Samsung T240 @ 1920x1080

And tested it with my girlfriends system:

RAM: 1x 8Gb DDR3 1600Mhz

GPU: Zotac GTX760 Phantom 2Gb

Same issue

I'm having the same issue. With both the path finding and the frame rate. the game appears to be using 7 out of 8 gigs of my ram. Im running a gtx 770, i7 2600@3.4ghz. Im only able to run low graphics at around 40 frames with constant drops.

For the path-finding i notice that vehicles jerk around way more than they used to in emergency 4. Like WAY more. the vehicle movement in short trips can sometimes be insane.

The multiplayer seems to be on a 90 minute max timer which i'm sure can be easily fixed, also not all of the vehicles are available in multiplayer.

The other players vehicles are transparent which i find extremely annoying as well.

But my main issue is the frame rate. I see great potential with this game and i'm confident that they will be able to rectify this. I just have a hard time believing they didn't know about this issue beforehand. also the vehicle movement is another main issue.

FPS Is the main issue, but that was already mentioned.  Here are some specific bugs:

1. When loading a vehicle onto a rollback vehicle there is a chance it will vibrate on the crane and look very unpleasing
  2. A similar issue can happen with using the THW Recovery Helicopter.  The patient being airlifted in the stretcher by winch can vibrate up and down rapdily
  3. Fire Engine gear rolling shutters do not shut sometimes, does not affect vehicle operation but looks visually jarring
  4. EOD Robot can get stuck into walls
  5. Pepper sprayed suspect will occasionally fight even if sprayed
  6. Almost no graphics options, except some default presets
  7. Very high RAM usage (<10GB)
  8. Police Officer Re-direct flaslight / baton does not work 100% of the time.  Sometimes vehicles will not redirect and require the officer to be moved

I've played about 5hrs today, I'll keep playing and see if I can find some more.

My specs:

• i5 2500K 4Ghz
  • 12GB RAM
  • GTX 670 FTW Edition

Played 2 more hours, here are some more issues I found:

1. Using the "Follow Me" camera makes the vehicle jitter all over the road
  2. The Hydraulic Outriggers on the Ladder Truck do not extend properly.  Instead of extending out from the vehicle, they extend through the ground and under the vehicle
  3. Attempting to send the Boat Deployment vehicle back to base on the port mission caused a game crash

Here are my specs 

I5 3570k 3.40

8gb Ram

GTX 660

I have the same frame rate issues i have the steam version and i believe it installed a patch but i didnt see any change in performance. I just got to the hamburg map and i noticed a significant drop in performance and fire drops fps significantly. I reduced the resolution to 1280x1024 and that helped but im still only getting around 30fps. 

I really hope they release a patch soon....

I have tested it and have bad frame drops too.

RAM: 2x 4Gb DDR3 1600Mhz

GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 2Gb

And tested it with my girlfriends system:

RAM: 1x 8Gb DDR3 1600Mhz

GPU: Zotac GTX760 Phantom 2Gb

Same issue

Few comments.

Intel Xeon = Business CPU that could be part of the issues. 

As for issue the only two I have seen is film mode when you follow units.  On just about all setting it jerky.  To me it seems like the system keeps check the vechile position in camera.  And if not define space it move the camera.     Perhapes the define box is to small.

And the game crash when it trys to restart either after a graphic setting change or when you fail a campaign. 

My Systems Specs.

MSI GS70 Stealth Pro-003 Gaming Laptop

• Intel Core i7 4710HQ running at
  • 16GB DDR3L
  • NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970M with 3gb of video ram (the first laptop card almost equal to it desktop model instead of barely equal to last years desktop model)

I could not tell you what the fps was cause i never monitor the numbers.  I go by lag or jerks on screen.  Which I am not seeing any.   Even when I did the final campaign in Munich with ever unit you could own out on map.  Now perhaps that changes when I move on to later stages of the game. 

• Upvote 1