heyjoojoo

Anyone tinkered in the Editor yet?

No docs yet, did some preliminary examination. 

You can spawn "prefabs", assets such as the game vehicles.  From there you can "detach" lights and other effects from it.

No idea how to spawn in models, but when you use the object properties you can see the properties for say, a police car.

All of the scripts are JSON files, easy to edit / open with Notepad ++.  

UI seems alright, buttons are basic but seem similar to programs like Max.

Looks like the Mod folder tucked in strange location

c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Promotion Software GmbH\EMERGENCY 5\mods\

Also tucked in near by folder

c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Promotion Software GmbH\EMERGENCY 5 Offline Editor\

is file called

qsf_editor_qt_settings.ini

In is this bit

[ConnectDialog]Hostname=offlinePort=4242History=offline, offline, localhost:4042
So it appear the online editor part not set up currently. Which I think some already suspected.

I hope they release a small tutorial soon for the editor! I want to quickly make some things to try it out, which out having to play for hours to figure one small known thing out!

Yeah, I would like too as well. Did they ever officially release a tutorial or was it just those of us here in this forum?

The street editor seems simple. I placed some intersections and from there you link them and the road is done. This was a quick look. I didn't try to link different types of intersections to see how it would handle it.

I'm looking for a command to level the streets automatically rather than having to manually set it to the grid.

Once I had it linked I could move the intersections and the road path would bend/curve with it.

But if I tried adjusting the path between the link would break.

I want to create bridge/overpass and ramps.