ilkanmutlu

In-Game Screenshots!

Do y'all think EM5 will recognize a 4GB card? I know there are a bunch of games out there that don't recognize cards with vRam that high? I have a GTX 670 SC 4GB.

Any game that came out in the last year or so should be able to recognize it, but the real question is will having that much video memory benefit the game.

Very nice screens. And only 3 days left. Editor screenshot makes me hopeful this gun be good.

Well so far, I can see that EM5 uses REAL traffic cars.
I can see an Audi A4, Smart Car, Range Rover, 7th gen Passat, 5 Series BMW, Skoda Octavia, and a few other Euro style vehicles.

Welp. There goes any chance of straight up converting my cars. The models in the new game are already better than anything I have.

Looks great.  I will get my video card Friday and see what it is really like.
I can't wait to see how they have merged the Missions and freeplay into one. That will be my favorite upgrade probably.

From what I've seen from the various pictures and videos it looks like the vehicles will move for the emergency vehicles.
Mapping looks like is much bigger and the mini map is much more defined.
It looks like we have either gangs or at least multiple people engaged in a crime that police will have to deal with.  That should be really cool.
I hope they went far enough with this. Hopefully with smarter escapes.
No more take out the sign guy to end the demonstration. This made this too easy. Make it more than one guy or random people in the crowd..
Different styles of protest. Chants like the old one. Sit ins. Inside protesters. Marching protesters and protesters we are required to protect.

So what will I be looking for?

GENERAL
Will traffic be truly upgraded?  Can we redirect by LANE rather than by ROAD.  So an accident in the right lane we can merge that lane over with the rest of the traffic rather than turning ALL  LANES around.
I doubt we will see Trailer vehicles as well. Again... it would be nice, but I haven't seen one in a video or a still. 
I'd like to see below the surface issues like water main breaks, man hole incidents, etc...
Full access to the scripting capabilities and development kit.
Communication between units rather than making every call from a control box or selection.  Loved this in LA MOD 1.9   Just want to expand on it more.
Vehicles returning to stations are on standby so if needed they can respond.
Repairs should cost.
Multiple entrances to buildings I hope. Would make handling fires and police work more interesting.
Call off commands for units.  You called a helicopter but don't need it?  Be able to call it off.
This goes for ambulance and fire trucks.
Police should be able to call engineers to a scene rather than from the menu or flyout.
Helicopters should not be able to land without a cleared landing area.
Limited gas for vehicles. Cost issue again so maybe patrols have to cut back depending on your $$$
Option to not allow unoccupied vehicles to move. I know we can script this, but i would like it as an overall game option from the UI.
Smarter criminal escapes. Use vehicles they have or carjack in the process. Run and hide. etc...
More events for each unit to handle.

POLICE UNITS
I don't mind a lot of units, but I'd like them to have enough to separate them.  Sheriff should handle mainly sheriff duties. Troopers usually handle main highway issues. Other police are more within a specific area.  Not to say this is all the groups do. I.e. I just don't want agents or fbi on a traffic call. / 8
I'd like to see police with batons, mace, tasers to use.  Maybe a rifle or shotgun from the trunk.  I'd like more command options but even if have to script them ourselves. 
I'd like to see time based flares that can be left alone and will be removed with time if we want or put out and trashed.
Shooting modes: Auto and Manual.  I didn't like shooting a protester when I didn't intend to.
 Upgraded K-9 units I hope along with the search dog.  New commands and no more disconnects of dog or even bomb squad robots with controller. 
Swat shields need to be more than eye candy.  They need to protect the team from bullets as well as punches. Right now a demonstrator can beat down them when they even have a shield.
Maybe a MODDING issue, but still.  Tear gas???  Rubber pellet guns? 2 range of snipers.  Long range would require longer setup.
Sniper from roofs.
Traffic violation enforcement. Traffic stop that checks out to be something more like a warrant and how we handle it determines different outcomes, but no one way gives all a quick solution.
Carry out various warrants.  Some with a time period so they are not immediate, but you need to manage your time right. Don't want something big to come along when that warrant is due.
Scripted breaches to serve warrants or to handle hostage situations.  8)
Change in events: Violent crime turns into a hostage situation if a chase leads into another building or park, etc... they take on a hostage and you now have to handle that change as well as securing the area. This might make better use of snipers.
Missing persons. Found by casual observation or hints such as ATM usage or information gathered like frequent areas they visit, vehicles, etc..
This will force questioning witnesses. 
I think there should be a separate police and swat helicopter.  Not everyone should be able to rappel even though that is more a MOD issue.
I like the various command units introduced in MODS but again... more use from them than eye candy.  Have the command center set up where they can wiretap a home or office space to conduct a warrant or investigation. 
Hurt officers can visit ER to heal between calls.
Bike units.  Horse units. Segways.
Police should not take as much time to put on a vest as firemen do adding a mask unit.  MOD issue.
Police can examine cars in an accident to assess casualties.
Formations for crowd control.
Police car spot lights.
Inside building bomb scares.
Add police like you can with the fire stations in case one gets hurt and you want to replace the officer. I prefer that over driving to HQ off the map and have to restore it to get a healthy squad. You keep that option, but again... it should cost more than the other method.
For the criminal that is hiding this is where the police dog, helicopter and and securing the area comes in. All are used to capture and contain him/her.
Repeat offenders in not captured.
Various patrol options. Based on Routes, Agenda, Routine.
Vehicle chases.  Nothing too dramatic but again something with varied endings that are not predict able.  They might pull over and give up.  Fake giving up. Ditch the car either moving or after stop to escape.Crash the car possibly injured or injuring someone else.

FIRE UNITS
I doubt we will see ladders that can be placed against the wall.  That would have been nice, but I would think they would have demonstrated it already.
I hope the ladder trucks will allow more manual flexibility. Too many times fire or whatever was in reach but the ladder would not extend. 
Vehicles fully equipped. RESCUE trucks have more than what they have provided before. I'd like to see more of those tools. Splints and things 
The same with HAZMAT trucks.  More use of them.  It is too narrow and limited.  HAZMAT should have to check certain situations over such as an over turned tanker.
They would secure and clear the area of volatile substances.  But it definitely needs to expand beyond just the suits. Spills and clean up.  Gas leaks that can be stopped before an explosion.
Fire Trucks with limited water unless hooked to a hydrant  and all extinguishers have limited foam.  More tools. 
Hydrant hoses of course.   More interior incidents especially requiring a ladder truck.

AMBULANCE UNITS
Correct number of seats.  An ambulance can take 4 people (2 stretcher units) with 2 seats and that should not be the case, because 4 separate people cannot be seated.
I'd like to see better use of the stretcher.  2 people are not required and I would like to see better transition with regard to using the stretcher/dropping/regaining use. 
2 people operating the stretcher should not have to be the same. 1 peron should be fine getting the stretcher to the patient. 2 bringing it back might be better.
Multiple casualties on the bigger models as long as they are not both critical, if I'm correct.  
Some injuries require an ambulance because the can stabilize but still need immediate transport to the hospital. As of now anyone can stabilize and wait to be sent to the hospital. 
I think they need to rework that window if they haven't done so with this game. Someone with a severed limb or something would need immediate transport I would think. 
So some can stabilize to a point but then it begins to fall back unless transported and reaches the hospital.  I hope the hospital drop off works better and vehicles aren't doing the 360 but instead follow the path out and turn around.  Oh.. and no more paramedics abandoning an ambulance with the patient on a stretcher please.
Again... not everyone needs to be transported. 
More from the Multiple Casualty Unit as well.  One thing I liked about the HAZMAT is the tent made sense because it expanded its use in some way.
The MCU had a tent so to speak, but it was just eye candy.  It didn't add any functionality. 

ENGINEER UNITS
I know we won't have what I want for this, but I'd like to see more Public works type of vehicles used. Arrow truck as an option the van.  A utility truck as an alternative to the van.
A vehicle to left an engineer up. 
More use out of this group. Not just traffic signals at the signal itself.  How  about a rammed pole whether it is a traffic signal, telephone pole or electrical pole. 
This unit should handle flairs,cones, portable equipment including lights as well as varied trucks. Light, medium, large depending on the issue.  Flood lights on the larger trucks.
Venting equipment for underground work, but again I doubt we will see that. Would be nice.
Plow trucks for winter time snow removal. Option of salt.  Will help to minimize snow traffic snow events, but at a cost. 
Tractors for debri removal.  That could be an incident where a vehicle lost its items and the debris needs to be cleared.
I know this won't be in it but Pothole repairs as well as road repairs and repaving.  
I really liked the rescue helicopter.
Water main breaks if I didn't mention it.  

So what will I be looking for?

With a list that long, it's very likely you're going to disappointed. Game looks nice, but I've seen nearly 0 new content compared to EM4 besides a couple of small things.

Very nice screens. And only 3 days left. Editor screenshot makes me hopeful this gun be good.

Well so far, I can see that EM5 uses REAL traffic cars.

I can see an Audi A4, Smart Car, Range Rover, 7th gen Passat, 5 Series BMW, Skoda Octavia, and a few other Euro style vehicles.

Welp. There goes any chance of straight up converting my cars. The models in the new game are already better than anything I have.

If you want to support American mods, you've got a lot of work to do.