mariuswww

Bergstall Modification [Released]

Any ideas on how to complete the "BMA AUGELOST" mission on the fire station?  Have tried every FF to the red alarm box on the inside and they just keep changing gear.

Go to the Red helmet FF and click the Command that says something about alarm system/ looks like a bell (I forget what it is called) and click on the box, it will reset after a short time.

Any chance we can get a version with US vehicles? :happy:

And any chance that you can make the specific numbers of FFs that come with each call random just like a real Vol Department? I've been able to make the 2 existing scripts bring anywhere from 3-9 but havent been able to get any additional copies working.

I don't know if it is a glitch or my fault, but when I go to use an axe on a house it says, Door must be opened with an axe. Also I am unable to open the garage gates, I just get the little red circle. 

Edit: Just noticed this. I am having trouble using the hoses and attaching them to fire trucks from the hydrants . 

I don't know if it is a glitch or my fault, but when I go to use an axe on a house it says, Door must be opened with an axe. Also I am unable to open the garage gates, I just get the little red circle. 

Edit: Just noticed this. I am having trouble using the hoses and attaching them to fire trucks from the hydrants . 

yes the little red circle is OK. The house is bugged, I need to fix those things.

Can you be more specific about the hose bugs you have?

EDIT: i have plans to release an updated version either by New Years day or soon after.

yes the little red circle is OK. The house is bugged, I need to fix those things.

Can you be more specific about the hose bugs you have?

EDIT: i have plans to release an updated version either by New Years day or soon after.

I found a fix. I just had to play in challenge mode so I could upgrade the engines and connect a line from the hydrant to the engines. My bad XD

My only problem with the axes is when I used a red helmet to try and axe doors--he doesn't have the "axe" command. Other than that, my most major problem is the brush and engine parking, as well as EMS parking. Other than that, it's very nice.

Yeah the parking.... such a pain. Can't figure why. I have the command on my red helmet. If you right click on the house, you should be able too.

Fixed commands, new man that can do the same things the the control panel can, fixed the one known house with the axe bug and some other small things. just realized that I forgot something.... I'll fix that with the next update.

The man dont do anything for me.

I know. I was too stupid to fix that and now I massively messed him up SO.. no more man in the next update. It wasn't a huge update, it just affected a wide variety of files.

I see the panel on the wall to make the doors easier to open;)