ChrisRuiz

La mod

Guess I won't be buying the new game then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saying that you wont buy the game because of one mod is actually really offending. A lot of people put a ton if work into their mods and a lot of them have come a lot further than la mod did.

But that is your fault, cause you are loosing a whole world of mods out there.

Plus, Hoppah said his computer would be unable to run emergency 5. Unless he got a new one or upgraded his, the LA mod could be made by anyone with serious modding skills.

I have a new computer. My old one died a month ago. But with all the performance issues I wont be getting EM5 any soon anyway. Graphics are pretty, but the gameplay doesn't appeal to me yet. Feels like a been there done that job to me. In regards to modding, I unfortunately have a fulltime job now and I don't feel like to do another overhaul mod from scratch anymore. It's too time-consuming. I have way less spare time than I had until like a year ago. So that means no more working full days on mods for me, which are kinda vital imo if you want to move that huge pile of work for a totally brand new mod. I'll be monitoring EM5 and the forums though and see what it brings (modding-wise). Perhaps I'll get interested later.

Saying that you wont buy the game because of one mod is actually really offending.

That says more about you than ChrisRuiz. The LA Mod got alot of non-Europian players interested in EM4 in the first place, including many of the current modders who are still building mods for EM4. Back then, there were NO alternative mods besides a shitload of German mods and a couple of very basic other Europian mods. EM4 (and EM5 too unfortunately) are very much aimed at the German market while there is a lot of interest in decent Americans mod for EM4. The LA mod provided a stable base for further development, including those of other mods. I still got a good and trustworthy reputation going on here apparently, so I don't think it's odd what he's saying if you try to look for the reason behind his post. Unfortunately, I haven't got much time to even try EM5 out and check whats all in there and what modding capabilities it has. So far, not much yet apparently...

I have a new computer. My old one died a month ago. But with all the performance issues I wont be getting EM5 any soon anyway. Graphics are pretty, but the gameplay doesn't appeal to me yet. Feels like a been there done that job to me. In regards to modding, I unfortunately have a fulltime job now and I don't feel like to do another overhaul mod from scratch anymore. It's too time-consuming. I have way less spare time than I had until like a year ago. So that means no more working full days on mods for me, which are kinda vital imo if you want to move that huge pile of work for a totally brand new mod. I'll be monitoring EM5 and the forums though and see what it brings (modding-wise). Perhaps I'll get interested later.

Hey dude, your mod is awesome! No doubt there ;)

Im just saying that it is not the only mod in the world :)