TheVolume

Swedish Mod [PRIVATE] [WIP]

Update - Today the promised video of a new ambulance siren !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Zj-oxH3MU&feature=youtube_gdata

Now that's enough for today

Currently working on the XC70 police patrol car and light to the Custom Service cruiser 

We have 4 ambulances

there is no Previews the next ambulances -  it is possible that we will see a rescue helicopter !

Update - new unit ambulance and questions

a261d355_o.jpeg

3487c21c_l.jpeg

1 if you like the sirens of ambulances?

2 Are you waiting for the the mod?

3 What do you think that will be more than 5 ambulances?

4 What do you say about lighting?

5 Do you wish to see how I am doing the mod?

Respond to questions !

Dr.-Who.gif

Seriously though, everything looks great! Not from Sweden, but they look pretty dead on compared to the pictures. Keep it up! :happy:

What do you mean, not from Sweden? probably do not live here because it is a mod based on the Swedish units! understand!  :verweis::dry:    :WTF:

What do you mean, not from Sweden? probably do not live here because it is a mod based on the Swedish units! understand!  :verweis::dry:    :WTF:

My apologies, I mean that I'm not from Sweden. I understand these units are Swedish. They're very good!

Update - no new units but a new future for the mod and News

From now on I added new icons for 20 units of the police

so you do not confuse in selecting the police or ambulance

What do you think about this idea ? 

7e8cbb60_o.jpeg c3569865_o.jpeg

1 -Already tomorrow is the sixth announced another ambulance probably mercedes another Version

2 - light police are still updated - all the time I'm sitting on youtube and check lights realistic settings

3 - As I said getting closer to firefighters were still probably 1 or 2 ambulance and helicopter

That's all for today Stay in touch :)

It's amazing how close looking these police units look to british police units just change polis to police lol. This mod looks good, love the Porsche

It's amazing how close looking these police units look to british police units just change polis to police lol. This mod looks good, love the Porsche

Yess bat not exacly look pictures - Desing it.s not samme !

British police have yellow and blue colors of patrol car

Swedish police patrol car is the color yellow green blue

When it comes to lighting that the Swedish police has 3 times more than British police cruiser :)

8176209296_25a7ac8f8d_z.jpg125-3120.jpg

Yess thanks every pepole here like porshe heh

I love those pictures for the units, I think more mods should have pictures of what the units look like in real life. I cannot wait to see the fire service units!

No problem frend you will see fire mayby next time !

Nicely done!

Done with police !

Ok, I've told you this multiple times now. Double posting isn't allowed. We give you some leeway with mod updates, but none of the last 3 posts are updates, they're all replying to other comments.

This is the last time, next time it's not a mod update and you double post you'll be warned.

Also, as a side note, 4 posts in a row isn't really necessary. Even if you do have more updates, you can still add them to the previous post. As I said we do give some leeway, but 4 in a row is just excessive.

Ok, I've told you this multiple times now. Double posting isn't allowed. We give you some leeway with mod updates, but none of the last 3 posts are updates, they're all replying to other comments.

This is the last time, next time it's not a mod update and you double post you'll be warned.

Also, as a side note, 4 posts in a row isn't really necessary. Even if you do have more updates, you can still add them to the previous post. As I said we do give some leeway, but 4 in a row is just excessive.

Okay I will not answer even once more only Update !

You can answer other people, that isn't what I said!

What I said was if you're only replying to other people, not to double post. Use the multiquote function, or the edit button.

I do not understand - I will not risk losing the mod because you can lock it !

Yess bat not exacly look pictures - Desing it.s not samme !British police have yellow and blue colors of patrol carSwedish police patrol car is the color yellow green blueWhen it comes to lighting that the Swedish police has 3 times more than British police cruiser :) Yess thanks every pepole here like porshe heh No problem frend you will see fire mayby next time !Done with police !

I'm colour blind so I did not realise it had green and are they the same volvos?

Edited by randomperson139
Removed images from quote