TheVolume

Swedish Mod [PRIVATE] [WIP]

Don't forget to add nuberplates, i see one ambulance is mission one on a skin   :cool:. Also i hope to see fine units icons (not like lame nubers with text)

well then I'm glad that the modification a you like it, :dry:  if it comes to icons in the game you will see realistic units of life

so I forgot to add some units number plates.

Updated & News 04.06.15

Time for something special but with police present to you one of the few anti-terrorist units

1 We can expect more anti-terrorist units and police soon

2'm going to add more scripts to patrol units and ambulances

The model and equipment Volkswagen VW T5

LittleAngel, Stormie, David, bama1234, Geronimo Ekia, Flo. Wesermarsch

Skins me

Lights me

and now it's time to present the Swedish SWAT Unit

3a7e3db0_o.jpeg 3c646c7a_o.jpeg 76bbb84c_o.jpeg 0000a676_o.jpeg

eb30c14a_o.jpeg

Thank you also for the motivation to work through this mod will not die like other unfinished old Swedish Modifications

I hope You like it  :cool:

Thank you also for the motivation to work through this mod will not die like other unfinished old Swedish Modifications

I hope You like it  :cool:

IF YOU DISCONTINUE THIS MOD I Will find you and ask you nicely to finish this. It has been to long before a Swedish mod has started to be developed.

Hello I wanted to let you know that the modification Swedish is now undergoing a very difficult period * This means that lack of desire to complete Modification *  :excl:

And this is what the reason

1 No new ambulances

2 No new fire engines

3 No engineers

4 without special scripts

5 While playing modifications to this is getting boring

Officially work on the Swedish mod will be stopped * will not be easy, and today it already bored me everything and it's not about time or private life

I understand that you will not be happy but do not lose hope that is not the end  :huh:

Promises you that these are the last changes in the modification

What will be new - it is various additional units

Changes to reach the police, ambulance, and fire, and technical announced

What kind of changes

* Police Fire Ambulance * * TEC

Without the helicopter - the reason I'm new to all this and I can not do so that the helicopter worked properly in the game

Without new police cars - Swedish police are not yet using bmw x5 drive

I add a consolation that we will see even one unit of the Swedish division's special

I will try to do more better lighting on all units in Modification

there will be more ambulances

As for the fire department is a big problem - and will not be a fire truck with a ladder

As for the script - this applies only to the additional lights

Edit 

there will be more ambulances and no change :) 

I am going to continue and finish it this mod next unit will be T.E.C

so the mod isn't dead I've lost interest in it now after saying it was stopped and no longer going to be checking on it 

Who cares you would not even been able to do what Possible Modifications to this game and do not understand that sometimes it can be boring

modifications to this will not be and is not popular - I do it all with interest would otherwise have collapsed a long time ago !

the units u made where some of the best i've seen in a long time for me a mod is on the units and what they look like i dont really care if they can do extras its what i use them for so like your T5's use as traffic cars etc this is the one mod out of 3 i was looking forward to playing. Made my day really bad when u said it had stopped

you had a bad day - not that I had a bad day and so without thinking I made a mistake and hung the Modification work on but it's all not true, and I will give this mod soon !

E.D.I.T & Update 18.06.15

Swedish T.E.C and once again I apologize for my words 

6eb32ff0_o.jpeg 45776ae9_o.jpeg

4d93cd27_o.jpeg 85995a7c_o.jpeg

I hope you like it :)

Update & News 22.06.15

I welcome you again

I wanted to let you know about news in the Swedish Modifications

[New units will be added!

The police will receive another patrol cars

Medics will receive another ambulance

Fire and technicians also get something]

[Lighting has been reworked and now I am planning on more interesting Swedish
effect]

You do not have to worry about the Swedish modifications to this will not be suspended

my new youtube channel and a video of the presentation of the Swedish Police special stop lights

more can be found in the description, I hope that the film wa like and help me with my starting the upwards channel,

Let me add also that this channel I'll post the most recent updates to Modifications in the game greetings you know my real name Adam

Regards I think that you are interested in and be in touch ;)

Update & News 24.06.15

Completed invite you to watch the lights

in the film will see the functions that blue lights and special stop blue red and white, also a small demonstration of sirens

2 Volvo XC70

Credits Model Civil Cars Cooperation , Equipment Geronimo Ekia for the Scripts Hoppah

Lightbar , Skins , Lights by Me 

At the moment it takes to add the same effect to the rest of the police units but their attention is 21, so give me a week and will be ready

Then I'll take care of lighting for, ambulances and fire and technicians