TheVolume

Swedish Mod [PRIVATE] [WIP]

Merry Christmas   :xmas: pepole - I know that I shows you only the image but before show video presentation

What do you think about the effect of lights for the first time ? - Edit 26/12/15 -  Wideo

Passat ( David ) Edits By ( TheVolume ) me 

Child (Bama1234) & ( Itchboy ) & (Gorda ) - Skins / Lights ( TheVolume) me

Lightbars By ( Gorda )  Edits By me

d546ef66_l.jpeg

Hi,

wow, beatiful lights! I really like the car on the right side. Sirens are truly realistic, I've been to Sweden several times and I can confirm it, hehe. 

Thx for the help on the forum, didn't figure it out though..

However, wanted to kindly ask you? Would you be able to transfer those files I've been talking about? I'd send you those two mods and write you exactly specific units that are needed to be transfered. 

Thanks. 

Merry Christmas   :xmas: pepole - I know that I shows you only the image but before show video presentation

What do you think about the effect of lights for the first time ? - Edit 26/12/15 -  Wideo

Passat ( David ) Edits By ( TheVolume ) me 

Lightbars By ( Gorda )  Edits By me

Lokks good ha ha

Hi,

wow, beatiful lights! I really like the car on the right side. Sirens are truly realistic, I've been to Sweden several times and I can confirm it, hehe. 

Thx for the help on the forum, didn't figure it out though..

However, wanted to kindly ask you? Would you be able to transfer those files I've been talking about? I'd send you those two mods and write you exactly specific units that are needed to be transfered. 

Thanks. 

Why than ask when you are not going to do? Those organisations are not missing, they are not needed in the mod as a clones of the same moddels - that serve the exact same purpose.

I have no doubt that the lights are very good and realistic. If you do finish the mod then we have a chance to show one last time(if no more mods are created) that EM4 was and is a good game to play with if you like emergency games.

Good luck on the mod and have a great day!

-Corsair

Lokks good ha ha

Why than ask when you are not going to do? Those organisations are not missing, they are not needed in the mod as a clones of the same moddels - that serve the exact same purpose.

Damn it. This message was not supposed to be here! I was asked to review his work in my messages and somehow answered here, LOL! 

Hello everyone   :xmas:  time for another made lighting 

do you like the effect of lights 

Volvo V70 ( David ) Edits By ( TheVolume ) me 

Lightbars By ( David )  Edits By me

if you want to help me wake up some of my work subscribe my youtube channel :) I'll do the same thing if you supply your youtube channel names regards ;)

I think the light should reflect on the ground (sides) more

The only problem with radiation is it can cause FPS drops

Thanks to all of you that supported me - really read all your feedback 

1 What's New - Today will show you the completed units of the police - * Please note that not all *

2 New icons in the Control Panel

3 Larger realistic floodlights - to all patrol cars - as a SPECIAL lights

4 When it comes to emergency lights - it * Blue are used to in action during * - * Blue / red - to stop the vehicle * - * White to illuminate in action during search.

Swedish police uses this combination

5 New Wideo

Credits for all vehicles and equipment in the picture

The Team That is also working on a Swedish mod - (TheVolume) Me (Vojtula) Frend - Skins / Lights / Edits) - and the other contractors not in the team

(Gorda) & (David) & (Itchboy) & (BlackTron) & (Civil Cars Cooperation)

e25dfac7_l.jpeg

79ab30e8_o.jpeg

I welcome you again I hope that everyone had a good day

1 What's New - Today will show you the completed EMS unit and medical Doctor

2 Status - I have to admit that the work on the Swedish mod go very quickly - and certainly by 2017 we will see it and everyone in it you will play

3 As you can see, I started work on medical units - it does not mean we will not see another police units already are talking about Special Forces

4 will be a lot of scripts - with new functions

5 The idea for the Swedish mod for emergency 4 is taken from me - because I live in capital city stockholm - seven years already - live well love this country -

It will be so great Swedish MODIFY for the game -  I think so far

need save Emergency 4 the best game series of EM

At the end, as always pictures - sometimes video ;)

Volvo V70 ( David ) Edits By ( TheVolume ) me 

Child (Gorda ) & ( Itchboy ) - Skins / Lights ( TheVolume) me

Lightbars By (Gorda )  Edits By me

2c838b9d_o.jpeg 62edb19d_o.jpeg

e35f16ed_o.jpeg 77fc18b1_o.jpeg

I greet you again, once again thank you for your interest and for supporting me

What's new for you this time - Improvement of skins and more and the differences

I'll show you two pictures

The first is the beginning of the project in 2014

the second shows the great changes in 2016 and improve

I leave it to you and what do you think

----------------------------------------------------------------------

7a32d09f_o.jpeg c7a66e20_o.jpeg

1 Beside this - is also working on personnel

2 If you notice a police Passat B7 has a brighter blue - because the Swedish police after checking there are no dark blue - so coming for recoating the police units

3 General Check at the moment are added units but have not yet the lighting - this is the reason such that the lighting is still tested in order to achieve the best effect

4 At the moment we will not see even the first units of fire brigades

- Because it's too early

I greet you

Hi, and no no no no no

So that's definitely not okay to ask for. Unlike sites such as GTA V Mods and similar products, there's a major difference here. We don't allow members to ask for releases and similar pushes for content. And that's because this isn't a game like GTA V, with the same mod set up. You can't just make one vehicle, change it out and then use it in the base game. I mean realistically, you can, but that's not accepted as even close to a mod in this world. You also can't really release pieces and get the same result as you would there.

Thinking back to GTA IV (years ago, but it has a developed community, so deal with it)

Many modders became largely known for their work producing vehicles. They would often release skins, or even a special model. Most of the community is just reskins though. 

There was also a major system known as ELS, which let you control the lights. It was essentially just ONE script.

Ped models were often just single pieces modified on existing structures and edited that way. 

Each one of these above were considered mods and widely downloaded

Looking at Emergency though, you can't do that. Even slightly. Every one of these is just a piece. Someone gives you a model, you can't do anything with that, you need MULTIPLE models, as well as SCRIPTS, as well as finishing to put it all together to make this work. People editing is a totally different game all together and very rare here because it just doesn't happen. 

Unlike other modding communities, you can't expect products here fast, or even frequent. People here commit their own time, so instead of one thing to play with every three weeks, they need to make you 200 things to play with, put it all together and call it a show. It's pretty good then when you consider the time commitment it takes to produce these that you get ANY content at all, let alone all of it for free

Time for updates - what today would be interesting?

! Ambulances and staff arrived!

1 And I have almost completed staff

2 There will be new pictures of particular individuals on the selection menu screen

3 New pictures commands on the menu control units - pictures soon

4 I already have LED lighting but the problem remains of other models of lights where you have to mix - so the lighting units still 20% completed - being tested - I'm very good at lighting, but Sweden has not only led, unfortunately, and it is the mix

5 At this point I'll deal with helicopters and special units

6 Similarly may be added bonus - we are talking about the police version nissan GTR-35 - Swedish police do not use this vehicle - was created for special tuning company

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, it has LED lighting and painting the Swedish police -
- if you would like to see ( Vote )

Mercedes Sprinter & Vito (Gorda) - Edits / Skins / Lights  (TheVolume) me

Child (BlackTron) & (Itchboy) & (Bama1234) & (Gorda) 

at the end Pictures - Have a nice viewing and reading

06176f5f_o.jpeg 9e9fdafe_o.jpeg

fe666735_o.jpeg c42665d9_o.jpeg

be28582c_o.jpeg