Darren-NYPD

Los Angeles County CA LIFEGAURD

I have this mostly ready to be released. Just need to add lights to the truck, but to answer your question:

It depends on the model. Some of the EM3 models werent done right, some where. Like the LA Mod EM 3 LAFD Hummer cant easily be converted to EM4 because it was pieced together using children pieces. However, in the case of this mod, you delete the prototypes as I dont believe the e3p files can be converted to e4p. Then copy and paste the rest of the files to there proper location. For example v3o and dds go to models folder. Then create new prototypes and link them up to the v3o files. Then edit the protypes to include commands, lights and so forth.

Long story short the process isnt any different then EM4. You just need new prototype files.

Well Sry for that Mistake lol.. and happy bday for tomorrow.

So.. lol... i have a quick update.. I found a speed boat in GTA VC that looks similar to the speed boats

Lifeguards use in Baywatch :P...

Now I made it For e3..

The model is from the GTA original pack... i only created the lightbar, texture skinning etc.

And I reccomend that when adding this to the L.A. Mod 2.5 One shold have also the first pack... the one with the truck and persons

This is the pic

Download link : http://emergency-planet.com/index.php?file=Upload

any problems ask me... and btw.. i'll see what i can do to make the people running., im not finding it easy :s

anyway this is the Lifeguard speed boat :P :1046275747_biggthumpup:

File uploaded in the Download centre --> EM3 --> small mods section

Any chance you have the boat from above.

Any chance you have the boat from above.

If it's not in the file I uploaded then I'm afraid I don't have the boat anymore. Maybe Stan or Darren NYPD still has the files. I believe Stan saved all the files from the uploadsection.

Ok, I will worry about the boat later. I did speak with Darren and he has been kind enough to allow me to release this! So heres whats going on.

At current the truck model is ready to go other then lights. There will be a basic lighted version for those with older PCs. CFD has been kind enough to work his magic and make a super light package for the truck.

However getting the models of the lifeguards are being a pain in the..Hopefully Hoopah still has a txt file explaining what might have to be done to fix this. If not, I might still have a work around or two that might work.

Well when this gets released, I might have some time, and I can do up a realistic light package, that looks good too, with a lightbar like I did in tony's light, but I won't overdue it, I will only do it like it is in real life.

I just basically did it as I was told on how to for Tony's lights. But no, those aren't realistic towards LA lights at all, basically it was just you put lights on this, because it is done somewhere else, and it looks good. I'll be honest most of them aren't realistic in the light pack, but when this gets done, if whoever did it wants me to do up a ligthtbar and make the lights look good and real, then I will

Hi , I have just been working on a New unit suitable for the L.A. Mod v2.5 in Emergency 3

This Is the L.A. County Lifegaurd.

I used one of Hoppah's units and lightbar..

and 1 of sniper's lightbar

( ALL WITH PERMISSION ) ( thanks hoppah & sniper )

and I edited the rest myself...

i have also made the persons required.

Lifegaurd.JPG

Installation guides are in the read me.

I hope you like it :P ... I'll try to improve it and in future time make it also available for the emergency 4 version.

You can download from : http://emergency-planet.com/index.php?file=Upload

Thanks.

Hi do you have one for emerg 4 LA MOd 2.2