Darren-NYPD

Los Angeles County CA LIFEGAURD

Take a look at the file for L.A. mod 2.5 for the paramedics or police officers, they run. if you can find the script that lets them run then add it to the lifeguards and they should run too.

thats different, they are a totaly other class :) Ill check the move to script thsi evening and tell you

pyrothijs,i have the car in my firestation,but i can't put people in it.

Gr. Bart

You need to edit the enter car script to make them get in the car (sorry, forgot to mention it :blush: ).

You can find the script in the folder .../Emergency 3/Mods/La mod/scripts/game/command, you can open it using wordpad or notepad.

You need to copy and paste the following lines into the enter car script:

"else if(v.GetFreePassengers()==0 && v.HasName("hoppah_two") && !(p.IsLinkedWithPerson() || p.IsCarryingPerson())) //"%name2%" wieder ersetzen

{

v.SetMaxPassengers(2); //für dieses Fahrzeug spezifischen Platzwert(Einsatzkräfte) eingeben

v.SetMaxTransports(0); //für dieses Fahrzeug spezifischen Platzwert(Mitfahrer (Verletzte, Gefangene)) eingeben

return true;

}"

You can paste it between two other text fragments that look the same. The name hoppah_two is the name you need to give to your vehicle in the propreties screen as I explained to you earlier.

Good luck

Thijs

Guest MikeGunit
Hi , I have just been working on a New unit suitable for the L.A. Mod v2.5 in Emergency 3

This Is the L.A. County Lifegaurd.

I used one of Hoppah's units and lightbar..

and 1 of sniper's lightbar

( ALL WITH PERMISSION ) ( thanks hoppah & sniper )

and I edited the rest myself...

i have also made the persons required.

Lifegaurd.JPG

Installation guides are in the read me.

I hope you like it :P ... I'll try to improve it and in future time make it also available for the emergency 4 version.

You can download from : http://emergency-planet.com/index.php?file=Upload

Thanks.

Um i cant seem to find this.. I followed the link but it goes straight to the new emergency planet website's home page.

This looks like and sounds like a great and awesome mod

Guest CrazyLion425
Hello there. I too am having the same issue. I have tried repeatedly, but just get the EMPlanet homepage. This looks like an excellent addition. Anybody help?

The "upload" page where the files were located, was removed when the site was updated to its new look. Not sure if Stan or anyone is going to add the files again or not. But your having the problem because of that. Stan or Hoppah can explain it better.

Oh and welcome to the Forum Chax! :welcome:

Hi , I have just been working on a New unit suitable for the L.A. Mod v2.5 in Emergency 3

This Is the L.A. County Lifegaurd.

I used one of Hoppah's units and lightbar..

and 1 of sniper's lightbar

and I edited the rest myself...

i have also made the persons required.

Installation guides are in the read me.

I hope you like it :P ... I'll try to improve it and in future time make it also available for the emergency 4 version.

You can download from : http://emergency-planet.com/index.php?file=Upload

Thanks.

Send this to Hoppah, I would love to see this on the beach as a fisrt responder unit. Excelent replica!

Send this to Hoppah, I would love to see this on the beach as a fisrt responder unit. Excelent replica!

Don't you think Hoppah already knows ;)