Darren-NYPD

Los Angeles County CA LIFEGAURD

Hi , I have just been working on a New unit suitable for the L.A. Mod v2.5 in Emergency 3

This Is the L.A. County Lifegaurd.

I used one of Hoppah's units and lightbar..

and 1 of sniper's lightbar

( ALL WITH PERMISSION ) ( thanks hoppah & sniper )

and I edited the rest myself...

i have also made the persons required.

Lifegaurd.JPG

Installation guides are in the read me.

I hope you like it :P ... I'll try to improve it and in future time make it also available for the emergency 4 version.

You can download from : http://emergency-planet.com/index.php?file=Upload

Thanks.

Hi , I have just been working on a New unit suitable for the L.A. Mod v2.5 in Emergency 3

This Is the L.A. County Lifegaurd.

I used one of Hoppah's units and lightbar..

and 1 of sniper's lightbar

( ALL WITH PERMISSION ) ( thanks hoppah & sniper )

and I edited the rest myself...

i have also made the persons required.

Installation guides are in the read me.

I hope you like it :P ... I'll try to improve it and in future time make it also available for the emergency 4 version.

You can download from : http://emergency-planet.com/index.php?file=Upload

Thanks.

It looks incredibly cool! I installed it and I'm going to try it right away. It looks really awesome. The installation guide is very clear by the way, nice job on that too! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

greetz,

Thijs

Cool!!

I tried it, it works like a charm. I think I'm going to place it on the freeplay map in the small fire station permanently

I do have one question though: what does the directional lights on button do: I haven't been able to spot any directional lights on the life guard vehicle.

But other than that it's an incredible cool car. David Hasselhof would be jealous!

Oh yeah and by the way: it's funny to see the life guards in their swimsuits trying to save a drowning person in the middle of a thunder storm :rolleyes:

greetz and compliments,

Thijs

I tried it, it works like a charm. I think I'm going to place it on the freeplay map in the small fire station permanently

I do have one question though: what does the directional lights on button do: I haven't been able to spot any directional lights on the life guard vehicle.

But other than that it's an incredible cool car. David Hasselhof would be jealous!

Oh yeah and by the way: it's funny to see the life guards in their swimsuits trying to save a drowning person in the middle of a thunder storm :rolleyes:

greetz and compliments,

Thijs

Lol.... :)

when the directional lights is turned on it will turn two red lights in the front..

Between the front white lights.. If you still wont be able to find them i'll uplaad a pic :P

when the directional lights is turned on it will turn two red lights in the front..

Between the front white lights.. If you still wont be able to find them i'll uplaad a pic :P

Found them!

thnx

Ummm i still cant figure it out on how to install i have done everything the readme says but when i play the free play map the life gaurds wont be in the fire department inventory i think i keep messing up where i have to write the text. Please give me some tips on what i could be doing wrong. thanks

Ummm i still cant figure it out on how to install i have done everything the readme says but when i play the free play map the life gaurds wont be in the fire department inventory i think i keep messing up where i have to write the text. Please give me some tips on what i could be doing wrong. thanks

Well you are right, I wasn't very clear in 1 part...

There i Meant thet With my Folders you try to replace the Models and prototypes folders..

In this way you wont loose anything you have.. what hapopens is that the Lifegaurd personell and vehicle are added. ;)

1.Copy The Files Models and Prototypes..

2.Enter in the L.A. Mod 2.5 Folder

3.Then press paste.

4.You are asked that prototypes and models folder already exists..

5.Say yes to Overwrite

6. Now the units are added and you just need to edit the .xml files

Sry if it wasn't very clear :s

Guest ZildjianDrummer
Well you are right, I wasn't very clear in 1 part...

There i Meant thet With my Folders you try to replace the Models and prototypes folders..

In this way you wont loose anything you have.. what hapopens is that the Lifegaurd personell and vehicle are added. ;)

1.Copy The Files Models and Prototypes..

2.Enter in the L.A. Mod 2.5 Folder

3.Then press paste.

4.You are asked that prototypes and models folder already exists..

5.Say yes to Overwrite

6. Now the units are added and you just need to edit the .xml files

Sry if it wasn't very clear :s

does it overwrite any vehicle? if nothing then im down... but if it deletes something i use all the time......well....to each their own :)

does it overwrite any vehicle? if nothing then im down... but if it deletes something i use all the time......well....to each their own :)

No it doesn't delete your other vehicles, not even if you press yes when it asks if it can overwrite the files.

So if you haven't added vehicles that are called 'lifeguard' to the LA MOD after you've installed it you're in the clear.

Greetz,

Thijs

Guest ZildjianDrummer
oh thanks i fixed it i found what i did wrong. thanks again. btw how would you put one of the life gaurd units in the fire staion on a free play map mod perminatly.

any chance you can make them run?( not sure of the mechanics of the game) but, in a general statement, if someone is drowning and you just walk there... doesnt really seem like your doing your job...( more so when all you have on is shorts lol) now the diver searching for the car underwater... i could see him walking there, but only if theres noone inside or anything....

any chance you can make them run?( not sure of the mechanics of the game) but, in a general statement, if someone is drowning and you just walk there... doesnt really seem like your doing your job...( more so when all you have on is shorts lol) now the diver searching for the car underwater... i could see him walking there, but only if theres noone inside or anything....

I'll see what i can do to make them run. But i think the best way to use them are in bays and areas thet people can swim in. i mean , example when searching for a car you dont use them you use divers.. and on the other side i dont imagine a diver go saving someone drowning in a bay lol :P

Guest ZildjianDrummer
I'll see what i can do to make them run. But i think the best way to use them are in bays and areas thet people can swim in. i mean , example when searching for a car you dont use them you use divers.. and on the other side i dont imagine a diver go saving someone drowning in a bay lol :P

yeah thats the logic i was using... but still, to see coast guard guys ( who walk funny lmao) walk up to the slowly to the people who are drowning....pretty funny .... Now that i think of it, i doubt you can make them run, i mean its only the scuba guy who can swim right? if thats the case then they will just have to walk like they have a stick up there, you know where...lol

oh yeah i just noticed.... You spell guard wrong, you have Gaurd... unless thats some type of american/everywhere else type thing.. ( such as with armour/armor etc...)

Yeah, I noticed that too. Oh well, still a great birthday present (tomorrow is my birthday!)

Well Sry for that Mistake lol.. and happy bday for tomorrow.

So.. lol... i have a quick update.. I found a speed boat in GTA VC that looks similar to the speed boats

Lifeguards use in Baywatch :P...

Now I made it For e3..

The model is from the GTA original pack... i only created the lightbar, texture skinning etc.

And I reccomend that when adding this to the L.A. Mod 2.5 One shold have also the first pack... the one with the truck and persons

This is the pic

Lifeboat.JPG

Download link : http://emergency-planet.com/index.php?file=Upload

any problems ask me... and btw.. i'll see what i can do to make the people running., im not finding it easy :s

anyway this is the Lifeguard speed boat :P :1046275747_biggthumpup:

My birthday gets better and better. :1046275747_biggthumpup: 1 little thing. I can't seem to get the lifeguards back into the boat after they get out. That's prabably just me not trying, but if you could look into it, that would be great! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

My birthday gets better and better. :1046275747_biggthumpup: 1 little thing. I can't seem to get the lifeguards back into the boat after they get out. That's prabably just me not trying, but if you could look into it, that would be great! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Yes I noticed the prob now :s ... Ill try to fix it..

If anyone manages to fix it please post thanks.. in the meantime I try to do something myself

Hi , I was testing again to fix the 2 problems

1. Persons dont run

2. Persons won't be able to get into the boat again.

Well it seems that the boat can only pic up people and objects and/so when i assigned the lifegaurds to it, they can only exit the boat but not enter. so until now it is only an use of transport,

And

the persons are not running because of the command "Dive" This Command automatically gets the persons to walk like the divers. and if this command is removed the persons will not be able to swim.

what we need is someone who knows scripting , maybe if it is possabile a script can be added or editing a script that already exists. at the moment i'm learning scripting and I am still not able to do some. If anyone would like to help, you're more than welcome.

Just PM me. and we'll see from there.

Thanks