emsfan112

SALT WATER SPRINGS MOD (FIKTIV)

This is mod based on fictional  palm county and the city of salt water springs.

Mod will have 2 fire station police station and a hospital.

Our team need scripter and a mapper  

for more informations

send me the message

YOu can send me (Head Devoloper) Or Eric (my assistend Head develloper) an Message and we'll talk about it

So youre basicly asking if other can make more than the half of the mod for you? Most of the mods will stp if they do it like that, but prove it im wrong, good luck!

Well actualy we only need some map Adjustments like paths, accidents etc (idk how to do it)

Have you photo of your trucks ?

Sure Hang on!

*knip*

Here is an album of some things we already have there's more but i cant make it form all we got :)

Well actualy we only need some map Adjustments like paths, accidents etc (idk how to do it)

Sure Hang on!

Here is an album of some things we already have there's more but i cant make it form all we got :)

Some of these appear to be from my LA Police Upgrade mod.

Specifically, the Caprice, Taurus, HD Charger skin and Tahoe. CFD only allowed me to use and release his lightbars, antennas and spotlights. Do you have his permission for release?

Besides this, you have basically taken the skins I made for my vehicle pack and simply replaced the LAPD and LASD logos. At least change it to something more original. Even the roof numbers are the same.

You do get my permission to use the models I made/converted.

Some of these appear to be from my LA Police Upgrade mod.

Specifically, the Caprice, Taurus, HD Charger skin and Tahoe. CFD only allowed me to use and release his lightbars, antennas and spotlights. Do you have his permission for release?

Besides this, you have basically taken the skins I made for my vehicle pack and simply replaced the LAPD and LASD logos. At least change it to something more original. Even the roof numbers are the same.

You do get my permission to use the models I made/converted.

For the models you have to be by Eric, he made them without me knowing about it so, Feel free to ask him ;)

BTW, i'm also using your Chevolet pack if i may :)

Sure Hang on!

What is the funeral fire truck ?

Im sorry for breaking the copyrights from northview county submod . I will delete that models and pictures from the interent and from mod.
itchiboy im sorry for not asking permitions i will also delete yours
models .
Sorry from our team

The mod is going to be made our team have a green light from some authors of the models and we will use only the models with permission to use .
IM SORRY FOR THAT MISTAKE IS MY FAULT

Edited by MikeyPI
Merged Posts.

Why so many things so little time, =-(

Black engine is borring like black ambulance, that's all.

You really need an attitude adjustment, I'm going to warn you actual for this because you've been verbally warned of this before.  IF you want to offer critiques, do so with some sort of constructive information so they can improve their content.  Just saying looks bad, it's boring isnt at all helpful to them in making their mods better.  I could go into your topic and tear you apart if you'd like, bet you wouldnt like it anymore than others do.

The mod is going to be made our team have a green light from some authors of the models and  we will use only the models with permission to use  .

IM SORRY FOR THAT MISTAKE IS MY FAULT

So many issues =-(  You're new but you gotta understand the rules of the road so to speak, can't just hop in a car because you think you can drive when you know nothing of how to do it legally.  So here's one, don't double post.. When you make a post and it's the last entered comment, use the edit button on the bottom right of the post to alter your existing post.  The exception to this is as a modder you make a post and 1-2 days later you come out with some new content/info that is pertinent then you may post again, doing so in the same day, let alone the same hour is just bumping the topic needlessly.

Secondly, you can't just roam round jacking content from other mods, verify that you will be permitted to reskin/use any content that you wish to use, this saves you time wasted creating something that someone may not let you use in the first place. It also prevents upsetting people that put their time into the original files.  Realize some people don't want their content pimped to high heaven, they want it exclusive and this needs to be respected.  Most people will permit you to use it with caveats that you credit them w/ the screens and in the readme in the release.  EM4 mods arent open-source where you can just take what you want, not a single one of them is, all of them have readmes for a reason. READ the readme and see what it says regarding alteration of the content and who is responsible for said content.  Contact those people going forward.

Secondly, you can't just roam round jacking content from other mods, verify that you will be permitted to reskin/use any content that you wish to use, this saves you time wasted creating something that someone may not let you use in the first place. It also prevents upsetting people that put their time into the original files.  Realize some people don't want their content pimped to high heaven, they want it exclusive and this needs to be respected.  Most people will permit you to use it with caveats that you credit them w/ the screens and in the readme in the release.  EM4 mods arent open-source where you can just take what you want, not a single one of them is, all of them have readmes for a reason. READ the readme and see what it says regarding alteration of the content and who is responsible for said content.  Contact those people going forward.

I'm making sure for the permission, like it got Permission form Helljumper, Itch & others.. i'm going close at the permissions now BEFORE i skin something