ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

I don't know if anyone reported this but at the top of the map to the southwest of the ambulance repair shop there are two people under an apartment building, I forgot to report it because I fixed it my self by hiding the buildings and deleting the two people. When I get home I will upload a screenshot.

Here the first officer( captain) will report status of call and if there's a fire we have the pipes( hoses ) and irons( guys with the force entery tools ) ,two guys on the irons one ff and the captain on the pipe and passes command to second in`s officer, and I know that's common in this part of the states

I don't know if anyone reported this but at the top of the map to the southwest of the ambulance repair shop there are two people under an apartment building, I forgot to report it because I fixed it my self by hiding the buildings and deleting the two people. When I get home I will upload a screenshot.

That's a new one, thank you. I will fix that

I have a question about this vehicle, You can sit four people into two-seater vehicle ?  :laugh:

https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1919668_276646995857446_5050418319637152860_n.jpg?oh=8e8673b1d76d0008d120674b31de06d3&oe=54F28E8F

I will be very glad to mediate the purchase of larger vehicle.

Do you have one positive comment at all?  Honestly?  It was an oversight during the initial Beta testing and has since been fixed.

Okay enough's enough.... Bugs happen in a new release, welcome to releasing content, it will happen and you will get bug reports, alot of them will be the same thing over and over.. People don't read other's reported bugs, they feel the need to report their own experiences without checking existing bug reports... Welcome to modding..  

As to the people reporting tft.cf's comments as "rude".  His primary language is not english, he uses a translator to translate from his original language.  Certain languages when translated come off very literal and harsh, welcome to using translator utilities.  Most are not built with kindness in mind.  If he makes comments that are inappropriate language or genuine and obviously intended to provoke an incident, those should be reported.  As far as reality goes I'm sorry but not everyone is going to blow smoke up everyone else's tailpipe to make them feel better about their projects.  From what I've seen in the reported content it is likely the translator that is at fault and everyone is being too sensitive about it.

The traffic is a problem, especially the car will stuck on the car wash road and police station road.

I couldn't agree more, I've come to find that's just the la freeplay map though.

Now this mod is literally the best mod for EM4. I've played countless hours since it came out, I love it. And the authors. [emoji7]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ENG51INE,

Just want to say that I am loving 1.1

The new tankers and change in pace is epic, the mod has a really good feel to it. Thanks for all the work you are putting in mate, the rate at which you are fixing issues is quite something, I know that I wouldn't quite have the stamina to keep up with everything!

Thanks once again mate, and keep at it! It's paying off in the form of an epic mod!!

I really enjoy the update as well. The only issue I am having is I keep crashing. I played last night for about 20 minutes and crashed, and then played again for about an hour and a half and crashed again. I am not sure if it is script related or what, but anyone else having the issue? Other than that, I am a huge fan of the mod.