ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

To add to the last commenter, when using the Tanker to act as a hydrant, my Engine was unable to detach its supply line. Now I know you guys said you cant do Engine to Engine but Engine to Tanker, is that the same rule? I thought it wasnt.

To use the tanker as a hydrant you have to use the rapid deployment button on the tanker for it to work properly.

To add to the last commenter, when using the Tanker to act as a hydrant, my Engine was unable to detach its supply line. Now I know you guys said you cant do Engine to Engine but Engine to Tanker, is that the same rule? I thought it wasnt.

In the V1.1 update that bug is fixed, however, you still can not link engine to engine or tanker to tanker

Hey man, amazing mod!!!! Reminds me exactly like my towns fire district.

I do have one question though.. In my town due to the limited water resources, our chief has the ability to call for a Tanker Task Force (TTF) which sends 2 or 3 tankers to the scene, could you have the ability to put that as a option in the chiefs menu? 

Hey man, amazing mod!!!! Reminds me exactly like my towns fire district.

I do have one question though.. In my town due to the limited water resources, our chief has the ability to call for a Tanker Task Force (TTF) which sends 2 or 3 tankers to the scene, could you have the ability to put that as a option in the chiefs menu?

I am working on that today actually, you read my mind

I've played a couple long freeplay sessions with the mod so far and it's great! The units are awesome, the volunteer aspect is very cool and the updated map all add up to new and exciting gameplay.  I would agree with what others have mentioned before me about the frequency of events, having that slowed down would be great.  I just had two Man with a Gun calls, a commercial structure fire and a EMS call all going on at the same time. Other than that, keep up the good work.

I've played a couple long freeplay sessions with the mod so far and it's great! The units are awesome, the volunteer aspect is very cool and the updated map all add up to new and exciting gameplay.  I would agree with what others have mentioned before me about the frequency of events, having that slowed down would be great.  I just had two Man with a Gun calls, a commercial structure fire and a EMS call all going on at the same time. Other than that, keep up the good work.

They've corrected that in an update which should come out tonight (US time; I'm British!) :D

OK, I found some errors, ambulances loses direction when leaving hospital and stucked in parking lot, tow trucks, fire engines, etc. stucked between buildings when arriving to case.

Fire captain is useles for firefighting, he is only call county firetrucks and switching off box alarm.

OK, I found some errors, ambulances loses direction when leaving hospital and stucked in parking lot, tow trucks, fire engines, etc. stucked between buildings when arriving to case.

Fire captain is useles for firefighting, he is only call county firetrucks and switching off box alarm.

That is what an incident commander/Chief does...........

Fire captain is useles for firefighting, he is only call county firetrucks and switching off box alarm.

You really need to pay attention to what other people have already pointed out. Why don't you take a deep breath and WAIT FOR THE UPDATE.

Jolly good mod. Must add on the natural gas explosion I had a invisible casualty (apparently) didn't get in the way of completing the mission though. In addition the old squad does not have the jaws on it even though it says it does. Also I can't speak for the others but I find myself missing a few units I had come to depend on, namely the mass casualty and EMS/PD helicopters, some additional PD units would be nice as well. Quite good overall mod though, good work!

That is what an incident commander/Chief does...........

When the city is stuck in massive traffic jam, all available fire apparatus is on fire scene on other side of the city and chief is the only one who is close to the burning vehicle, why he can't use fire extinguisher ?

You really need to pay attention to what other people have already pointed out. Why don't you take a deep breath and WAIT FOR THE UPDATE.

Does it bother you so much that I report detected errors?

When the city is stuck in massive traffic jam, all available fire apparatus is on fire scene on other side of the city and chief is the only one who is close to the burning vehicle, why he can't use fire extinguisher ?

Does it bother you so much that I report detected errors?

No just when you report errors that have been 'detected' around 15 times before. The update should be out soon we hope! :D

Please don't be so rude on every thread :9