ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

So many fires! and is it just me or do the vehicles seem slower compared to other mods? It seems like they go the same speed as units that are set to patrol.

yeah I have to turn it down. I used the same file from the Manchester amid when everyone was complaining that there was too much time between incidents.

Hey great mod!! Only problem I had was that I tried to relay from one Engine to another then couldn't disconnect one of the suply lines and forevermore got those two engines out of service because of it...idk -_-

Hey great mod!! Only problem I had was that I tried to relay from one Engine to another then couldn't disconnect one of the suply lines and forevermore got those two engines out of service because of it...idk -_-

You can not pump from one engine to another... I am not aware of a script that currently allows that otherwise it would be done

Would it be possible to add a button like install for a ladder that would covert the engine to a tanker basically? Then use the tanker scripts when it is in tanker mode?

That would require the tanker script to accept more than one prototype which we currently have not been able to accomplish... And requires more scripting knowledge than I have

You can not pump from one engine to another... I am not aware of a script that currently allows that otherwise it would be done

There is a script that allows you to pump engine to engine or engine to ladder. The only problem is he never released it to the public but i can see what i can do to maybe have him release it.

Hey man I gotta say I am absolutely floored by your mod.  For the amount of work you did it is amazing!!!

There are a few bugs that I have noticed that I am sure you are aware of but I am just gonna say them.

I have noticed that there is some pathing issues.  Emergency vehicles go in the opposite traffic or on side walks or just cut across the map all together.

I am curious are you putting any more hydrants up by where the Emergency Vehicle Factory?  I have had a few fires up there where it is really limited hydrant access.

The K9 unit and SWAT truck sirens do not work.  I am not sure if you didn't attach the sirens in the script file or not.

Those were the main issues.  I did have a questions though.

In Hall 01... Is it all Career. I noticed that Engine 1 isn't staffed right off the bat and was confused with that.  The same with Engine 2.

Is Engine 03 getting replaced somewhere down the line.  I thought I read somewhere that it was but I don't remember.  Was it getting replaced with another Engine or were the Council thinking of going with a Ladder Truck.  I know no where in the NFPA (that I know of) does it say that you have to have a Ladder truck for multi story buildings.  But I do know that Fire Insurance does tend to go down if you have one.

Thanks!!!

To add to the last commenter, when using the Tanker to act as a hydrant, my Engine was unable to detach its supply line. Now I know you guys said you cant do Engine to Engine but Engine to Tanker, is that the same rule? I thought it wasnt.