ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

Mayberry is unlike any mod you have played before. Limited water resources, limited personnel, and rough terrain will test your abilities. If you have what it takes, then dive in!

I playing some mod like this descriptions. Funny :happy:

As I just answered, yes there is. It is on the 2nd Alarm assignment available from the menu or using the special call command on the chief

Please show me photo.

last question, can I testing ?

Show me video. 

In my mod I use this golf car to make Pumper 1.

Could you please stop being demanding and very, very, rude, your opinion is not always correct and you need to learn that, from which your previous encounters you clearly haven't.

Looks great! Isn't Bama making a volly script you could use?

Could you please stop being demanding and very, very, rude, your opinion is not always correct and you need to learn that, from which your previous encounters you clearly haven't.

Looks great! Isn't Bama making a volly script you could use?

He is. Well....technically I'm the one making it but it will be in Montana v2.

On the FB page you guys said there were some minor bugs, what kind of bugs are you guys working out?

Minor issues with a few parking spots saying there is not enough room or vehicles parking sideways. Also adding a few more hydrants to the map and making some changes to the sheriff units

Yup. That is squad 3

The volunteers are in personal vehicles which are located at specific houses and apartment buildings throughout the map. Each of their buildings it set up as a station

Sweet :D I was hoping you did. So when you sound the main alarm will they automatically go to the station or will you have to manually do it for each volunteer?

I'm following this project on facebook for a while now.

Your concet sounds well-considered, the media you show is great and makes me exited on the release.

Personally I would like to see the Mack Engine in same paintsheme as all other Mayberry on map fireappatuses but that choice is up to you.

I'm following this project on facebook for a while now.

Your concet sounds well-considered, the media you show is great and makes me exited on the release.

Personally I would like to see the Mack Engine in same paintsheme as all other Mayberry on map fireappatuses but that choice is up to you.

Well it's a little too late to add more units since there just touching up on the mod and are about to release it in a few days.