ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

I'm following this project on facebook for a while now.

Your concet sounds well-considered, the media you show is great and makes me exited on the release.

Personally I would like to see the Mack Engine in same paintsheme as all other Mayberry on map fireappatuses but that choice is up to you.

It's painted like that because it's set up as if that were the paint scheme when the town purchased it. If you look closely you will understand..... No I'm not changing it just for you.

It's painted like that because it's set up as if that were the paint scheme when the town purchased it. If you look closely you will understand..... No I'm not changing it just for you.

Ah now I understand the background of that engine. Thank you for your statement! :happy:

That's another thing I like about this project. You don't just put vehicles on the map but you have a story in mind for each of them.

Engine 3, Rescue 1, Car 1 and MCSO Special Operations Unit operating at a small fire outside a restaurant.

post-51750-0-00322500-1414966363_thumb.j

Engine 3 with a crew of 2 and MCSO Spec Ops working the scene of a shooting.  Ambulance 2 was responding from station 2, and Medic 1 responding from the hospital.

post-51750-0-30794600-1414966445_thumb.j

Rescue 1, Ambulance 1, Medic 1, and MSCO Unit 001 at the scene of a man down having a possible stroke.

post-51750-0-85119300-1414966502_thumb.j

Mega and I will attempt to upload it to the downloads section here on Emergency Planet

Good. I saw on the FB page your going to uplode it. Do it early tommarow morning because I'm faking illness for the secound day tomorrow so I could stay home from school and play your mod.

This mod is AMAZING. One question though, has anyone else every single time they load a fire and EMS only freeplay get several medical calls and then a rather large underground pipe explosion? This has happened to me about six times in the past 5 times i have loaded a freeplay (which is every time i have played). Anyone else know anything about fixing this?

This mod it's absolutelly amazing!! But I just have a question, how can I disconnect an engine from the tanker? lol :)

Enviado desde mi LG-E610v mediante Tapatalk

The readme specifically answers this question. You must use the rapid deploy button otherwise the hose connections get stuck

The readme specifically answers this question. You must use the rapid deploy button otherwise the hose connections get stuck

Yes, but if I click the tanker's rapid deployment button nothing happens. If I click engine's button they get in the truck without removing the hose :s

Enviado desde mi LG-E610v mediante Tapatalk