ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

2 hours ago, Firebuff319 said:

1.7 is mayberry mate

1.7 was an early version of Jordansville, named as Mayberry (like Aether said). It was basically a test for the creator before they started creating the Jordansville versions (both were and are private mods).

1 hour ago, mr matt5432123 said:

I think 1.7 was a fanmade re-skin of the mod, it was called something like the bushton mod or the Fairview mod or something. as far as I can remember, mayberry never went farther than 1.5.

The official Mayberry mods never did go above 1.5.1, the 1.7 version was/is a private mod.

Hello all.

First, thank you to all involved on this mod, I love it.

Does anyone have any idea where in the Mayberry scripting is the command to turn the headlights off when you first start? I have read through all of them twice and found nothing, so I must keep missing it.

On 12/23/2016 at 8:24 PM, Fred03 said:

Download Link?

FYI for everyone else, this is where I found a link to download Mayberry 1.5 (and a bunch of others) at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f1765ALIrYty_OcTGQcxj4JXsT9KS1ychSdHq5rOyis/edit

I have not been able to find 1.5.1

Thanks again.

Just in case Towing Moose's post gets removed, I've uploaded an encrypted mirror over on Mediafire, which you can download here.  It's a .7z file, which means that your default archive manager might not be able to open it.  If this is the case, you can use 7-Zip File Manager, which I recommend, or WinRAR.  In order to open you'll need a password, which is "9VqwzGiNmzDZEFRCB918hhL823crv7L1", not including the quotation marks (").  I'll also keep a personal backup, so if both my link and TowingMoose's get removed, contact me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3