ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

https://mega.co.nz/#!qhwTEKYL!hJrWcIPmZSEWkCmhGs5ntFcESnhLgGMHW1thd_-WjnQ    that is the actual mod

https://mega.co.nz/#!X05zBKLL!STWaWi-rdsKfIirof5s0-WsGH2dnTyLcxfFroJIH4uY   This is the patch to make it 1.5.1 which moves squad 4 back to station 4 and it also fixes some parking issues.

The download link is gone? Does somebody got the download link?

There you go

Very nice mod, love! The volunteer firefighter system very realistic, finally 10/10 for the mod ! :cheers:
By against if I can advise you some things or to notify some by private message?

you can send them to me and I will make sure Eng51ine gets them if you want.

hey the medical bag is the default if you might be able to make a mini patch it is affecting gameplay for me I know you have stopped working on this but can you just do a mini patch to make some of us happy

cheers

ryan wainwright

What exactly is the issue??? You are the first person to mention anything about a medical bag.... How in the world does a medical bag affect your gameplay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey the medical bag is the default if you might be able to make a mini patch it is affecting gameplay for me I know you have stopped working on this but can you just do a mini patch to make some of us happy

cheers

ryan wainwright

its the design its nothing like a American medic's bag I might just do some prototype editing

So really it just went from a "I am having an issue" to "I really don't have an issue I just don't like the look of it"

all in all it sounds like a You design your own and fix it  problem.

Still a great mod ENG51INE  loving it like crazy!!

One problem im currently having (don't know if this has already been posted) is the U1 truck based at Station 1, when trying to call it out, it doesn't leave the firehouse, almost as if it cant. Was wondering if there was a fix for this or wether its something thats just happening to me :) haha! Any info would be great, thank! Brilliant mod by the way! Have been following this since it was first released and have to say its an awesome mod!

One problem im currently having (don't know if this has already been posted) is the U1 truck based at Station 1, when trying to call it out, it doesn't leave the firehouse, almost as if it cant. Was wondering if there was a fix for this or wether its something thats just happening to me :) haha! Any info would be great, thank! Brilliant mod by the way! Have been following this since it was first released and have to say its an awesome mod!

I think that is something on your end I have over 150 hours into the mod and I have not experienced it. What I would recommend is maybe a fresh install of the mod to see if that fixes the problem

I think that is something on your end I have over 150 hours into the mod and I have not experienced it. What I would recommend is maybe a fresh install of the mod to see if that fixes the problem

Okay, will give it a try tonight. I thought it might have been something on my end as I haven't seen anything to suggest others are having the same issue. Thanks again for the info! Much appreciated!

Okay, will give it a try tonight. I thought it might have been something on my end as I haven't seen anything to suggest others are having the same issue. Thanks again for the info! Much appreciated!

Make sure you have the version 1.5 and the 1.5.1 patch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk