ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

So I love this mod but I am a bit of a newbie to anything other than LA vanilla so my question is regards to the stryker stretcher.  When I start my game I typically have an emergency medical call and my ambo responds with two paramedics.  I am able to get the backboard out and get the patient stabilized but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the stretcher out!  When I click on a paramedic and hit the retrieve equipment button the backboard icon has a red X through it.  What am I doing wrong?

So I love this mod but I am a bit of a newbie to anything other than LA vanilla so my question is regards to the stryker stretcher.  When I start my game I typically have an emergency medical call and my ambo responds with two paramedics.  I am able to get the backboard out and get the patient stabilized but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the stretcher out!  When I click on a paramedic and hit the retrieve equipment button the backboard icon has a red X through it.  What am I doing wrong?

I believe this mod still uses the two man stretcher.

How do I slow the spread of the fire in v1.2. Cannot get v1.5 to download from mega

So here's the situation..

House Fire.

Click on the scene and I got fire coming out one of the back windows, say okay, click the fire station, pull the engine, truck and chief, click back to the scene and like half the map is on fire... Why?

Also why does it keep crashing when I go to load the mod.

Posts merged. Next time this may cost you.

Edited by randomperson139
Posts merged.

House Fire.

Click on the scene and I got fire coming out one of the back windows, say okay, click the fire station, pull the engine, truck and chief, click back to the scene and like half the map is on fire... Why?

You have to protect your exposures, a few places will light up like that, as they would if it were dry grass.

Also why does it keep crashing when I go to load the mod.

Can't load Version 1.5? Either you PC can't run it (that would be shocking) or you just need to reinstall the mod.

You download problem, mega works on Chrome, Firefox and another that I can't remember, but not IE as far as I remember.

House Fire.

I also find it kind of annoying how unrealistically the fire spreads in the game. This is my only complaint with this mod, and other than that, this mod is awesome! 

So do you have to edit ever single value all the way down the page or is there like a General number you can change that will edit it all

You have to edit every value that you want as far as I know. The higher the number on the combustion value (I think) will slow it down because it will take longer to catch fire. I just edited the trees and bushes I think. I may have tried houses and buildings too. 

I also find it kind of annoying how unrealistically the fire spreads in the game. This is my only complaint with this mod, and other than that, this mod is awesome! 

The fire spread is not that bad i play it all the time and i never have any  issues. what difficulty do you have your game set at.

It has already been incorporated the mod developer is not going to lower it anymore. people just need to learn better vehicle utilization to control the fires.

The fire spread is not that bad i play it all the time and i never have any  issues. what difficulty do you have your game set at.

It has already been incorporated the mod developer is not going to lower it anymore. people just need to learn better vehicle utilization to control the fires.

I don't have a problem putting out the fires, and I can handle it. It's just that it would be a little more realistic to see it turned down a little bit. 

Yes... i have install it as a patch... but there are missing proto like the fire stations and persons. Theres another thing with the cars... there appears to be car over car/ car into car... i have edited and deleted all the cars with this problems... this problem was solved.

Yes... i have install it as a patch... but there are missing proto like the fire stations and persons. Theres another thing with the cars... there appears to be car over car/ car into car... i have edited and deleted all the cars with this problems... this problem was solved.

As I said, did you re-install the whole thing.

what do i need to install to keep these white blobs from popping up every time the lights come on 

You see the white box at the top right corner of this topic.... that's called a search box. If you search through the topic, I can guarantee you will find an answer, seeing as that question has been asked multiple times now.

You see the white box at the top right corner of this topic.... that's called a search box. If you search through the topic, I can guarantee you will find an answer, seeing as that question has been asked multiple times now.

look here dick head i dont need to hear your smartass comment okay so hop off