ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

I downloaded the Singleplayer version. For some reason, when I call out the Mayberry County Commisioner, the game crashes. The editor will crash as well when I select the unit. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how do you fix it?

Go into the mod folder and delete all county units from the units folder

Can someone help me, I downloaded the mod a couple days ago and everytime I try to load it, it crashes, like when I am loading it from the modification menu, it crashes to the desktop with no error.

Please help me

EDIT: Found out it was MCC1 model so I replaced it with MCC2 and it is fixed

Can someone help me, I downloaded the mod a couple days ago and everytime I try to load it, it crashes, like when I am loading it from the modification menu, it crashes to the desktop with no error.

Please help me

It did the same for me. Try going into the editor and see if it works (load up the mod) then try again in-game

We have added the volunteer script thanks to NYCERU. There are also a lot of other additions that have been added. All vehicles crashes have been redone and moved around. Stay tuned!

Montana volunteer script? Or your own volunteer script.

If you are using mine, I would like to ask if it was easy to add it in.

It's the one by BMA with some minor edits, not sure about the Montana Script as I don't play a lot of other mods. It's fairly easy to add.

Oh. Okay. BMA made his own volunteer script, and so did I. Montana mod uses mine. His volunteers are on map (I think) whereas mine are off map.

This explains his comments on the Montana mod topic. I understand it now that there are actually two of these available. Your reply has given me an answer to my question.

like elsewhere on my computer?

In your mods folder. The issue many people have been having is that when they "install" the mod, they don't realize that it is inside another folder, which causes the issues with the statement being too long. Try deleting the entire mod and redone loading it.

I got it to work now haha, but it crashed when I sent one of my police units to the station. I am not sure which one though. Also, in V 1.2 I could use the tanker as a relay pumper from the hydrant, now I cant do that anymore in 1.3 will that be changed in 1.4 or no? I feel like it would be pretty nice with long lays like that if you could use an engine or tanker to relay water