RichardsD

EM5 US/English Release Date + Info

Hello:

I noticed many of you OTF were really confused by all of the misinformation, and I do not disagree, there was a lot of uncertainty.  I sent a few E-Mails to Deep Silver US and here are all of the facts for US / English releases.

1. Can I get that cool Deluxe edition with the firetruck? 

Sadly, you can not.

Proof:

There will be a US/English version of the game in the US on Steam (digital) only.  There will not be any boxed products for the US.  

2. What is the release date for the Steam English version?

Hi Steven,

November 11th is the target date for the US.  Please note that this can be subject to change.  

So, as for the UK I am under the assumption it will be just the Steam variant, I think the boxed copies are only for Germany.  The $85 price point I think is for the German Deluxe Edition with the Herpa Model vehicle as well.  Prices will differ based on region I assume.

So, as for the UK I am under the assumption it will be just the Steam variant, I think the boxed copies are only for Germany. The $85 price point I think is for the German Deluxe Edition with the Herpa Model vehicle as well. Prices will differ based on region I assume.

Actually, boxed copies are not only for Germany, here in Spain we can buy them. Deluxe version with the firetruck too :)

Pity that they really s#ck at promoting this game. Apart from that, i'd like to have the boxed deluxe edition in English (don't care if UK or US region), but so far there seems to be only a German and Spanish edition? pff...

The Deluxe version on Steam is great if you don't mind getting a digital copy without a box, map and other merchandise like the firetruck, which i do want :)

UK fans of Emergency 5 the retail version will be available to order later today hopefully. on retailers inc on amazon not sure about when zavi and the hut will get it but they do have listings. Dulux disc edition will not be out in the uk but the digital dulux version is on sale now on steam with a 10%discount.