lapdlafd

Northern San Diego County Mod (WIP)

Sorry for no update these days, I've made many units: Carlsbad Brush Co. 2286(original USFS engine),Cal. Fire Bursh Co. 2352(Original USFS engine) City of Oceanside Fire Engine Co. 2219(Original by Miami mod team), City of Encinitas Fire Engine 2312(Original by Emergency-brazil team) CBP helicopter(original USNG blackhawlk) Cal. Fire Rescue Helicopter(from Portuguese Modification(havent get permission)) Paloar Airport crash Fire Resue 8 (from Portuguese Modification(havent get permission)) Hope you can enjoy

post-43800-0-07058700-1417052297_thumb.p

Nice. But where are the crooks, drunkheads, drugs, dead bodies and stuff that we encouter every day? It has to be nice to serve near the sea. Yeah, but I don't think it's that one-sided. Anyways, nice recruiting video. Hope they are gonna get a lots of new recruits - full of wishes, elan and naive.

Howz the mod going on? I have actually discovered it right now! And it looks freaking awesome. Love the uniforms you have done. Are you planning to make service belt on them?

Just found out that Carlsbad has some good realations with Czech city Karlovy Vary which basically means Carlsbad lol. I didn't know that and I come from Karlovy Vary area! WOW! 

Nice. But where are the crooks, drunkheads, drugs, dead bodies and stuff that we encouter every day? It has to be nice to serve near the sea. Yeah, but I don't think it's that one-sided. Anyways, nice recruiting video. Hope they are gonna get a lots of new recruits - full of wishes, elan and naive.

Howz the mod going on? I have actually discovered it right now! And it looks freaking awesome. Love the uniforms you have done. Are you planning to make service belt on them?

Just found out that Carlsbad has some good realations with Czech city Karlovy Vary which basically means Carlsbad lol. I didn't know that and I come from Karlovy Vary area! WOW!

Well, thanks for that, the study is always in the first place, I made the new texture for the firefighters, and yes I will make the belt for the officers, and the auther of River Falls mod is helping me with the modding of the fire engine for the Carlsbad Fire Department. I will also make the SWAT for the Carlsbad Police Department and SEB for the San Diego Sheriff's Department.

Well, thanks for that, the study is always in the first place, I made the new texture for the firefighters, and yes I will make the belt for the officers, and the auther of River Falls mod is helping me with the modding of the fire engine for the Carlsbad Fire Department. I will also make the SWAT for the Carlsbad Police Department and SEB for the San Diego Sheriff's Department.

I see. I am looking forward to these uniforms. It is more common that SWAT and SEB is one task force that contains sheriff deputies and Carlsbad PD SWAT members. It would be interesting seeing it there. 

Make sure you add a USFS type 3 from the CNF. We happened to be out there a hell of a time in May. 

BTW good work, it is nice to see a mod close to where I'm at, especially where I work

I will, I live in Carlsbad and i saw the fire in May, THANK YOU AND OTHER FIREFIGHTERS SO MUCH TO SAVE LIVES!!!!