Jadon496

[WIP] Possible South central Texas mod?

Howdy, I am somewhat new here and I live in the city of Giddings Texas. I want to know what you guys think about a mod that is based off of any central Texas city. If yall could let me know so I can start doing research and start on a map and get a unit list up for you all.

Thanks,

Jadon

ok guys, PLEASE stop right there. I am not going to deal with that kind of stuff since it could effect me and my family. If you want that event go to a different forum thread; so please lets all get back on topic and help me figure out what city/cities I should do.

I do apoligize man and I do understand what your saying good luck with the mod and dont be afraid to ask questions to solve your mod problems

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

I'm not gonna get involved in this, I'm not gonna argue about the fact people die every day in everything, I'm not gonna talk about any of that. What I'm gonna do is this:

This topic is regarding a possible south central texas mod, and has nothing to do with Ebola, or people's hurt feelings regarding that issue. If some posts about ebola or hurt feelings happen to appear, I'll have to go ahead and delete them and mark the content as spam, dealing with the poster accordingly. 

Hopefully this won't be an issue any further

I live in Houston Texas and I already have some Private Skins and such accordingly. I think an official mod based off of ANY city near me would be fantastic!! And if I remember correctly, somebody started a Dallas mod yet gave up a while back.