firemanphil

Missouri Sub-Modification (WIP)

i'm from missouri what part of the state you are going to be making the mod after? good job

Thanks! Not really sure what part of the state it's after. I have a buddy in my GTA: SA Clan that's an MSHP Trooper so I made it because he said he wanted a mod for his area of the state. I think he works a little ways outside of KC but I'm not really sure. I know we'll be using FD skins based off of Southern Platte Fire Protection District if that specifies any region of the state. We may end up making add-on packs with other Missouri units, who knows!

Sub mod looks great. One to look forward to...even if it is personal only.

My only critique would be the wheels on the Taurus are a bit low and need to be moved a bit higher up.

Also, the wheels on the CVPI appear to be the ones from the Tahoe.

Yup I saw that, and I agree about the Taurus. I must have forgotten to change the textures and names in the .v30 I'll fix that. Thanks!

Just a suggestion but could you make a couple of the black MHP units too? This page shows some of their other units http://www.policecarwebsite.net/fc/statepdcars/mo.htm

Yup, I think they're more of a super dark navy blue, but I was going to do a few...screens should be up tomorrow evening and I think it'll be those.

Hey Everyone,

So just a quick update here...the majority of PD skins are finished and EMS units are close. I haven't posted any photos or videos over the last week because of a busy schedule. That being said, I'm free this weekend so you can expect a lot of updates this weekend, primarily on Sunday. Thank you all very much for your support!