[REL] Ocean City Modification

I don't think so cause I'm having no other problem downloading any other mods.

Worked fine for me. Sometimes you have to reload the page or just wait for it to load.

I think this mod is cancelled or something because his signature is weird.

Mentor1159 signature: "I can't change this ever again because I decided to be childish.. How silly"

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest after the arugment here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/20421-la-county-modification-reskin-of-la-mod/ Which is a shame :( I was looking forward to playing the completed mod.

I think that has to do with his signature, he likely put something in his signature that violated our policy on it, and as a funny way to ban him from changing it again a mod or an admin wrote that. I might be wrong, that just seems like what it is.

Mentor felt compelled to change his signature to be naughty, so he has a vacation for 15 days.  Ultimately after that time it is up to him on what happens next. So do not expect him to respond for about two weeks time.

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest after the arugment here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/20421-la-county-modification-reskin-of-la-mod/ Which is a shame :( I was looking forward to playing the completed mod.

I really didn't see an argument I saw it more as a discussion.

I think that has to do with his signature, he likely put something in his signature that violated our policy on it, and as a funny way to ban him from changing it again a mod or an admin wrote that. I might be wrong, that just seems like what it is.

Yea I do not see mentor putting that as his signature I know him to well if an admin called him out about something he would of used bad language just to piss them off  but it does look like something an admin would put trying to be smart.

And yes he closed the topic and removed all of the download links off of both his mods. And after talking to him I do not blame him one bit for doing it.

I really didn't see an argument I saw it more as a discussion.

Yea I do not see mentor putting that as his signature I know him to well if an admin called him out about something he would of used bad language just to piss them off  but it does look like something an admin would put trying to be smart.

And yes he closed the topic and removed all of the download links off of both his mods. And after talking to him I do not blame him one bit for doing it.

See, that is the ultimate irony in it all.. People opt to do things figuring that we'd somehow be upset about it when in reality we just shake our head because ultimately the only one that is hurt when people act immature and change things trying to get attention is themselves.  When we have to go through and edit/revoke rights it does not take us any measure of time to undo what someone does, and his effort to change the signature to an inappropriate setting ultimately just hurts him in the end.  Kind of works the opposite way of what people would think when they go "hah I'll show them" and do rather childish things, just comes back to hurt them instead.

He closed the topics, yet did not state he closed them, a rather immature act really that only hurts himself and any fans he had out there for any of the work he did.  I cannot ultimately say it has any desired effect in doing something so rash other than just upsetting people who might've enjoyed his work he's done on these mods, but ultimately his choice to do so.  Still, it would have been better suited to state this fact instead of just doing it as he did, just a rash example of immaturity that only hurts the fans he did have on these projects. I can't really see how this is supposed to have any positive effect in any way, it more closely shows the effects of a temper tantrum, nothing more, nothing less.

See, that is the ultimate irony in it all.. People opt to do things figuring that we'd somehow be upset about it when in reality we just shake our head because ultimately the only one that is hurt when people act immature and change things trying to get attention is themselves.  When we have to go through and edit/revoke rights it does not take us any measure of time to undo what someone does, and his effort to change the signature to an inappropriate setting ultimately just hurts him in the end.  Kind of works the opposite way of what people would think when they go "hah I'll show them" and do rather childish things, just comes back to hurt them instead.

He closed the topics, yet did not state he closed them, a rather immature act really that only hurts himself and any fans he had out there for any of the work he did.  I cannot ultimately say it has any desired effect in doing something so rash other than just upsetting people who might've enjoyed his work he's done on these mods, but ultimately his choice to do so.  Still, it would have been better suited to state this fact instead of just doing it as he did, just a rash example of immaturity that only hurts the fans he did have on these projects. I can't really see how this is supposed to have any positive effect in any way, it more closely shows the effects of a temper tantrum, nothing more, nothing less.

Exactly and I know he will see this thread later today and hopefully he will think twice about all the work he has put into his mods and put the links and all back up once hes off his EMP vacation

No what you should do is go to your 911 First Responders folder, then make a shortcut or copy of your EM4 application. Rename it like this "EM4 -editor". Remember their is space between the 4 and the - . Thats how I got it but they're are many ways to get the editor. If this doesn't work then just look up how to get emegency 4 editor and their should be some ways

I got the editor and now all I have to do is try to see if their is something wrong with the outriggers animation an i don't know how to find out.

• Upvote 1

It was his chose to get deeper into ... You can try to follow him on than new closed froum, but don't think he would release anything

what new closed forum?