[REL] Ocean City Modification

I've played on it for about 30 mins and have found a couple of bugs so far.

1. You can't connect a supply line to the ladder trucks even though they have a limited amount of water.
2. Using the drop stretcher command on the firefighters spawns a second FF and the stretcher. If you continue to click on the icon (just to see what happened) more fire fighters spawn, I think I ended up with about 30 FF's outside station 3 in the end lol.

Loving the map by the way! Its a nice refresher of the LA map. Other than that I can't find anything else, but I will post here if I do find more bugs.

Hello. the mod is super succeeded very beautiful Fahrzeuge.Was bothers me is the spread of fire, you do not come up against the fire, it burns always weiter.Kann to the set somewhere that does not burn the fire so long.

Greeting Westfalia

Hello. the mod is super succeeded very beautiful Fahrzeuge.Was bothers me is the spread of fire, you do not come up against the fire, it burns always weiter.Kann to the set somewhere that does not burn the fire so long.
Greeting Westfalia

Einfach im Specs Ordner die materials.xml bearbeiten oder löschen. Im Em4 Forum müsste es sogar ein Tutorial dafür geben.

Simply change the materials.xml file in the specs folder of your modification or delete it to force the use of the original materials file from the base game.

guys help me plz...I installed the modification the ocean city...and I see lil white blocks which in that case means I didn't install the mod correctly...or theres a different lighting pack for it...could u guys direct me to that lighting system so I can get the mod the work correctly..THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!

I've played on it for about 30 mins and have found a couple of bugs so far.

1. You can't connect a supply line to the ladder trucks even though they have a limited amount of water.

2. Using the drop stretcher command on the firefighters spawns a second FF and the stretcher. If you continue to click on the icon (just to see what happened) more fire fighters spawn, I think I ended up with about 30 FF's outside station 3 in the end lol.

Loving the map by the way! Its a nice refresher of the LA map. Other than that I can't find anything else, but I will post here if I do find more bugs.

#1 is an easy fix.  The hose connector is not named correctly in the editor.  I forget the name off the top of my head but it is something like water_supply.  

#1 is an easy fix.  The hose connector is not named correctly in the editor.  I forget the name off the top of my head but it is something like water_supply.  

Thanks for the help :) I'll try it out, the hose connection would be the same name as on the engines yes?

If you know how to use the editor, that will be easy enough to fix. That bug is just the animation looping when it should be doing it once.

Open the editor, load the mod and find that vehicle. Change that animation from looped to single (I think that's the options are!), and that should fix the problem.

May be just me, but my ladder truck out riggers wont come out and stay out. They come out and go in and render the truck useless.

If you know how to use the editor, that will be easy enough to fix. That bug is just the animation looping when it should be doing it once.

Open the editor, load the mod and find that vehicle. Change that animation from looped to single (I think that's the options are!), and that should fix the problem.

Yes, you just need to change the animation option to single and it will fix the problem (at least for me and several others it did).

Because he didn't do the lights on most of the units yet

Just saving Mentor some rage points.

You have no idea....thanks!

I did mention it several times in previous posts. Learn to read before you post!