Stan

Emergency 5 Specs and news screenshot

Dear community,

As we are going towards the release of Emergency 5 on November 14, 2014, we are getting in touch with more information about the system specifications and new screenshots.

Read more to know more about the specifications and to see the screenshotMinimum configuration:

CPU: Intel Quad core with 2.4Ghz or AMD Quad core with 2.4Ghz

RAM: 4Gb

Free disk-space: 18 Gb

DVD-Drive for the boxed version

Sound-card: Directx 9.0c compatible

Mice & Keyboard

Recommended configuration:

CPU: Intel Quad core with 3.2Ghz or AMD Quad core with 3.2Ghz

RAM: 8Gb

GPU with 2Gb of VRAM (nVidia GeForce 660Ti or higher / AMD Radeon 7950 or higher)

Free disk-space: 18 Gb

DVD-Drive for the boxed version

Sound-card: Directx 9.0c compatible

Mice & Keyboard

Internet broadband connection for updates and multiplayer games

And now to the screenshot:

Posted Image

Rescue mission in Hamburg

Click here to view the article

Holy crap! I need to replace my PC then. My GPU is embedded... :( What's the min gpu? 

Those specs........and people thought the Manhattan mod ran bad on their computers.

Looks like my 780TI is going to work!

And 18GB of space? Thats just like vanilla Flight Simulator X if i'm not mistaken.

Was thinking the same thing. Either its going to look outstanding or they did "optimize" their game 

As someone with zero knowledge about hardware.... would this work?

Yes. Maybe a little slow on the CPU but you should be okay enough. Playing on a laptop is always inferior to gaming on a desktop since laptops generally have power consumption to worry about.

eighteen gb? Wow. That's serious now. Hope my GTX 760 will do Oo

GTX 760 will be more than adequate, so long as you have >1GB of vRAM

My Ndivia GeForce GT 610 isn't gonna do it, will it? =(

Oh well. I needed an upgrade anyway, to match the 8gb of Ram and AMD Fx 4300.

:(

Maybe not on max setting but I think you'll be more than able to play it.

Who's the developer of this game?

On another note, 18GB is absolutely nuts. Sims 2 Ultimate Collection was less than that, and think of all of the programming that goes in to that!

Sims 2 the base game is also a 10 year old game.  How about if you want to compare to sims you compare to current version.  Sim 4 which takes 9gb

Any way this is not the day in age of small hard drives.  you can get a 1tb hard drive for desktop pc for about $50 dollars. 

here the thing programing takes little hard drive space but use more cpu or gpu.    

Also keep in mine Em5 Deluxe which is the game with 18gb hard drive requirement comes with 4 Different city maps. 

Now that i think about it 18gb does sound kinda large for this game. To put that in perspective, GTA IV was only about 13 gb on the PC. GTA V is only about 16gb on the PS3/360. Watchdogs is about 13 gb on the PC as well.

Now GTA V on the PS4 is rumored to be about 50gb (If you can believe that). 

And for reference Emergency 4 deluxe edition was less than 2gb. 

So either that number is greatly inflated, or because of higher quality textures and larger maps the game will be much larger in size. 

To go from form less to 2gb to 18gb is hard to believe, but if thats true than Em 5 should be a vast improvement.