TheHockeydude39

A Modern/ Engine like Tanker.

i do have a crew cab kenworth chasis engine and i can also whip up a kenworth tanker

I think a kenworth tanker would look great, but with the Boxy Tank like the one on the bottom. The reason I ask is that I currently have an old tanker with everything eles being modern in a mod that We have been editing.That would be cool if you could make one. Thanks.

My old dept has a truck like the top one. About the same model but an 03 carries 6 1500 gallon tank pumps 2000 gmp. It was the first out until the new rescue pumper came in. Those are sweet trucks!

I love em too. My department doesn't need them as we are fully-hydrented (Just made that word up) and all of our possible mutual Aide areas are.

I love em too. My department doesn't need them as we are fully-hydrented (Just made that word up) and all of our possible mutual Aide areas are.

We didn't really need one either it just combined roles of two older trucks. Wasn't a big fan of driving those they are way too big lol.