PC stewie

Safer Scotland Mod (WIP)

So what happened with this?

At the minute not a lot. I have a new job that requires a lot of training so it's on hold just now. Once my training is complete and I am settled I may start working on this again but I will need scripters and lighters to help.

Looking good! Will you be able to control the officers once they're at the station with the suspects or is that covered in a 'Go to police station' button or something like that?

Thanks, that was just for show but I have edited where the prisoner goes to, so if you return to station then the prisoner will get out and walk into a cell, unfortunately the officers won't walk him in or book him in (would be a great script if they could though!)

At the minute not a lot. I have a new job that requires a lot of training so it's on hold just now. Once my training is complete and I am settled I may start working on this again but I will need scripters and lighters to help.

Thanks, that was just for show but I have edited where the prisoner goes to, so if you return to station then the prisoner will get out and walk into a cell, unfortunately the officers won't walk him in or book him in (would be a great script if they could though!)

. Wait just wondered are you a Police Scotland officer??? Just wondering ;)