Pottyscotty

Importing People into Zmodeler

Hi all,

I'd like to know if it is ZModeler that you use to import People because whenever I do this, the model is messed up (See Below)

Do you have to use an alternative program/is there a fix?

It seems their head is inside them and they have no legs, it's a problem for me because I use a different program to model and I need the person template with all the animations so I can make my own People.

D4smDN.png

Not possible to import persons directly into Zmod. They will always look like deformed turds. See reason here:
http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/7008-editing-person-models/?p=84804&hl=+other%20+helmet%20+&fromsearch=1#entry84804

Basically, you cant view them properly because they rely on an internal bone structure which gives them human animations. Zmod cannot import these bones (even though there is apparently a button for that)

Not possible to import persons directly into Zmod. They will always look like deformed turds. See reason here:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/7008-editing-person-models/?p=84804&hl=+other%20+helmet%20+&fromsearch=1#entry84804

Basically, you cant view them properly because they rely on an internal bone structure which gives them human animations. Zmod cannot import these bones (even though there is apparently a button for that)

Thanks for this, hopefully we will be able to actually edit Person models in Emergency 5