Harkie

Midwest Mod (Fictional) ETA 2015

Midwest Mod (fictional) ETA 2015 Outline

Features Med size city, Small city, campground river/lake farm land

James Township Fire/First Responders (Rural)

2 Pumpers

2 Tankers

1 Rescue

1 Brush

1 First Responder (EMT or Paramedic)or BLS ambulance

City of Lake Falls Fire Rescue

3 Pumpers

1 Ladder

1 Tanker

1 Rescue/First responder (Paramedic)

1 Chief

Lake Falls EMS

4 ALS Ambulances

Lake Falls police

4 Patrol cars

Madison County Sheriff

1 Sheriff/Rescue (Paramedic)

1 Dive Team

1 SRT team (Swat)

5 Patrol cars

State Troopers

3 patrol cars

The idea I have running through my head currently would be a typical midwest setting. A large map with 2 different smaller towns with maybe a rural setting in the middle. One of the cities would be larger then the other that would carry the police/sherriff ambulance and a fire dept while the 2nd city would be smaller with a fire dept/first responders. This would also set up a mutal aid for larger fires/incidents. I see the larger city being more of a city type fire dept while the smaller city would be a more of a rural dept. Typcally here in the midwest were i live smaller depts run 2 pumpers 2 tankers 1 brush 1 rescue/EMS. The other idea would that runs through my head is just keeping it more rural with smaller towns and only having a sherriff/highway patrol with smaller fire depts and seprate ambulance. I'm hoping to any and all Ideas i just wanted to throw this out there while it was stuck in my head!

The idea I have running through my head currently would be a typical midwest setting. A large map with 2 different smaller towns with maybe a rural setting in the middle. One of the cities would be larger then the other that would carry the police/sherriff ambulance and a fire dept while the 2nd city would be smaller with a fire dept/first responders. This would also set up a mutal aid for larger fires/incidents. I see the larger city being more of a city type fire dept while the smaller city would be a more of a rural dept. Typcally here in the midwest were i live smaller depts run 2 pumpers 2 tankers 1 brush 1 rescue/EMS. The other idea would that runs through my head is just keeping it more rural with smaller towns and only having a sherriff/highway patrol with smaller fire depts and seprate ambulance. I'm hoping to any and all Ideas i just wanted to throw this out there while it was stuck in my head!

As much as I wish it was, it's not really practical to have two towns on a map in EM4 due to the contrainsts of the small map size. It's barely big enough to realistically fit the town in the new Montana Mod map.