Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

I'll be releasing a version this weekend (Alpha test) if all goes well, it will include most police units, ambulances listed on here already and the rural fire department. It will not be on my map yet because some of it is not finished yet. 

if you are talking about the mack it is one of those 5" hose reals like this

DC8RT.jpg

BTW I went and googled a 5 inch hose reel and didn't see any mounted sideways over the top of the engine but did see what you mean. However its hardly a common thing and would be horribly impractical in 80% of situations/areas. I'm not saying its not done but I've never heard tell of one being mounted on the truck in that position. All seem to be some variation of this:

100_2602.JPG

BTW I went and googled a 5 inch hose reel and didn't see any mounted sideways over the top of the engine but did see what you mean. However its hardly a common thing and would be horribly impractical in 80% of situations/areas. I'm not saying its not done but I've never heard tell of one being mounted on the truck in that position. All seem to be some variation of this:

100_2602.JPG

That is what I was talking about and its not comman only seen them in pictures

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

So the alpha contains all the units and everything its just missing your new map?

No, it's only a portion of the units. There isn't much of a fire department since I'm not happy enough with the progress to put them in, it will be mostly police / ems and a few different fire units. The rest will be released when the map is completed fully. The alpha is basically a teaser. 

44f1cc4fcf.jpg

Download here Remember, this is only the teaser, a very early version. The next version (Beta) will be all of the fire / EMS / police units + the new map. Right now most of the fire department / ems is based on Montana mod, so you may want to wait to download the beta. 

05f1efd8b8.jpg

Download here Remember, this is only the teaser. The next version (Beta) will be all of the fire / EMS / police units + the new map. Right now most of the fire department / ems is based on Montana mod, so you may want to wait to download the beta.

Hey it's mine and reapers engine lol looks good brotha :)

44f1cc4fcf.jpg

Download here Remember, this is only the teaser, a very early version. The next version (Beta) will be all of the fire / EMS / police units + the new map. Right now most of the fire department / ems is based on Montana mod, so you may want to wait to download the beta. 

anyone else think the other truck was actually a tiny truck on the map for a second? anyone?

The Top Mount Engine is a mix of Bamas Montana Pierce with lights from Itchboys Ambulance, and help from tft, THVFD, and itchboy on the pump. Skinning was done by myself as well as pircing it all together with Janjua doing the lighting.

Yea it is I told him to give you credit and he did , it turned out great don't you think ??

Yeah it did. My efforts were worth it. This is probably the first time anyone's modified bama's engine instead of taking it as a whole and simply slapping a skin on to it.