Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

Just a heads up, DOT runs all yellow with a blue roof now and they dont run full loghtbars. Not sure how much detail your looking for but thought you should know.

Yeah, probably won't be 100% realistic... Here's the other truck by itchboy with the strobes by EMC-Unit. I created a new higher detailed snowplow, but might change the color because I don't like the dark grey / black. This is the last DOT unit. 

a26fa065db.jpg

Terrow quick question. Will there be like snow on the map? Kinda like it snows sometimes during the game? Like different days that some snow

Yeah, some of the map will be fall and some will be snow

So I began the process of placing objects on the map to stay. After they're added, ground textures will be edited for snow / fall textures. Here's EMS and police responding to the camp grounds

models by itchboy / la mod

4b0b6766ef.jpg

Here's all the police units that are currently 100% completed (Lights, textures, scripted in)

Still working on about 7-8 more currently.

8ba985c09e.jpg

models by itchboy, nnico, bama1234, cops, emc-unit, Lorenzo, Bielefelder 

White Impala = Unmarked car?

A suggestion also. It would look cooler if they had spotlights, antennas and other equipment on them.

Yup, just a back light setup and headlights that flash. There will be two other versions for the sheriffs department. I won't be adding smaller objects until the end, so far I have plate readers, large antenna and a small antenna. Only a few of them have them right now until I add finishing touches.