Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod

O2yqpUg.jpg

46d1b029b5.jpg

L63SN1w.png

2d9c4800b5.jpg
________________________________________________________________________________________________

TIMELINE

Beginning Stages
(Creating textures, finding models)

Progression Stage - CURRENT - Working on map
(Creating textures, editing and fixing)

Finishing Stage
(Gain permission from needed persons, Perfecting everything, finding trustworthy people to test the modification)

Finished Stage
(Fix any problems, upload files and release)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOWNLOADS:

Download the Rambar

Edited 10/9/2014

Where do I find videos of the vehicles?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC81C60kgmvAioyUxNVQi9_Q/videos

I see you are using my ambulance pack. Nice work :holdglass:

Though I'd like to let you know that the light equipment on the model isnt actually intended for actual use like this. I was expecting that each modder would create or use other's lightbars and stuff depending on his or her needs.

Lookin' good. Is it fictional or real or both?

Both. I know NY as far as emergency lighting goes has one blue light in the back and the front must be only red / white (Correct me if I'm wrong). Small things like this I'll try my best to put in but it probably won't be 100% accurate. 

Both. I know NY as far as emergency lighting goes has one blue light in the back and the front must be only red / white (Correct me if I'm wrong). Small things like this I'll try my best to put in but it probably won't be 100% accurate. 

Awesome! Don't let realism constrain you :3

I live in WNY if you need anything give me a pm, I have pictures for reference and currently reside in Niagara County so I am curious as to what you will come up with.

I live in WNY if you need anything give me a pm, I have pictures for reference and currently reside in Niagara County so I am curious as to what you will come up with.

Will do. You can send me some pictures of something that would be cool to add in.

Oh okay. What program do you use for skinning?

Photoshop 

Working on lights now, will update later

poGDfJn.png

euB0UDE.png

Skin looks great. I would recommend putting a black outline surrounding the windshield and rear window. I will also be sure to add this in the upcoming mod update of my cars.

Skin looks great. I would recommend putting a black outline surrounding the windshield and rear window. I will also be sure to add this in the upcoming mod update of my cars.

sOtAf2s.png

Like this? I textured it in like five minutes, I'm kind of undecided on if it looks better or not. 

sOtAf2s.png

Like this? I textured it in like five minutes, I'm kind of undecided on if it looks better or not. 

Looks better. Just recolor the line around the black strips to a darker shade.