Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

I just like to ask. This is america an we are free to ask anything. Like you've never asked to many questions. Are you like the question police or police that catches everything you do wrong!.

Well you don't need to ask in every topic, its bordering on being spam, which is a warnable offence here.

It means, you need to stop posting in every topic asking the same question. In this case its about directional lights. I think you have already been told by a moderator about it. So please stop, if you want to ask for every mod why don't you send a PM to the mod creator(s) instead?

Oh okay but how do you "PM" the moderator?

If you hover your mouse cursor over a persons name on the top left of a post and a little pop up window will appear, there is a button which says PM this member, that will open a new message to that person and it will be a message between the two of you. Hope that helps :)

Thank you im new to this so did didn't know how to pm people but thanks :happy: Hey Terrow I had a question in this picture, I like this map and wanted to know where I could get it?

O2yqpUg.jpgIII

Seriously? Use the edit button in future. Or you may find your warning count starts to increase.

Edited by Corsair
Posts merged.

9fae35b345.jpg1

Mercy responding from there new station location. I put it closer to suburbia which is a bit east. Upper left is now the business district. Not all the objects are added to the map and I have to change some textures after going through it. 

9fae35b345.jpg1

Mercy responding from there new station location. I put it closer to suburbia which is a bit east. Upper left is now the business district. Not all the objects are added to the map and I have to change some textures after going through it.

Sweet boooooy ! Great job

Editing the thruway around, now it'll go around the airport and will turn into a highway. Remaking the dirt road hill, it'll have a hiding spot now. I'll make a video once the texture is finished / models applied. Models by itchboy, bama1234, miami mod team, nnico.

9c34777341.jpg

ee925c4afe.jpg

Messed around with Bama1234's new equipment, random fictional state police unit. 

a720a819c1.jpg

Added a station up to the left. If you look at this you'll see they aren't that cramped in. For the main city departments to make it over to the rural area they have to go all the way around because of trees / mountains. I tried separating it the best I could so it could have a rural part / suburban / city part. 

938fe46e57.jpg

Added a station up to the left. If you look at this you'll see they aren't that cramped in. For the main city departments to make it over to the rural area they have to go all the way around because of trees / mountains. I tried separating it the best I could so it could have a rural part / suburban / city part. 

Much better. Appreciate it that you constructively applied and understood our concerns. Excited and patiently waiting for the mod. If you need any new fire engine chassis, I've released my Seagrave and KME engine models in my topic.