Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

Yeah it did. My efforts were worth it. This is probably the first time anyone's modified bama's engine instead of taking it as a whole and simply slapping a skin on to it.

Oh just wait for the real skin to come lol ! If you would like just message me if you'd like to put it in your mod , thank you for taking time and making the pump

I teach them how to create engine. :happy:

You never sent it to me !!! Ahhh TFT you slacking

http://youtu.be/O5K5Ff-83V0

This is a short video of what the lighting will look like for the beta version when it is released by terrow.

Sorry For slow video rebuilding my better computer

Vehicles are at a scene of Bus vs Train with injuries

Units in the video - Erie County , Niagara county and monroe county sherrifs as well as NYSP and engine 4 from lakeside with engine one and then heavy rescue one from chester county

Lighting done by me

Sorry for no updates. The map texture is completely finished. Basically just have to add objects but that process is slow because the laptop I'm working on is bad and it lags once I added a certain amount of objects. I added about 12 more police units, 10 more ambulances and 5 more fire vehicles to the mod. Still have about 10 fire vehicles to finish. Still making some new objects for the vehicles too. 

Okay this is a really great mod just that can you please put in directional lights please. Thanks

You don't need to ask for directional lights on every mod your interested in if they feel like putting them in they will if they don't then your just going to have to deal with it not everyone likes to put them in their mods or on all the vehicles in their mods

Sorry, I've been busy with school and such so I'll try to get a picture soon of something new I have next time I have time. 

Okay this is a really great mod just that can you please put in directional lights please. Thanks

They're added already in the newer version I have. They're added to all state police vehicles, some of the deputy units, a few of the new city units and all the fire services have it. The EMS fly cars have it as well. 

what program are you using to build your fire stations?

I use sketchup for all the modeling I have done for the game. I know some people frown upon that but I haven't had any problems thus far with it.