Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

I don't know what to call this, not sure if it's a chief vehicle or only EMS vehicle. Maybe someone can shed some light on it. Does anyone have a lightbar similar to this? 

model by itchboy

e25a9053b9.jpg

a3ac6c757c.jpg5e33323bf6.jpg08ab51693a.jpg

It looks awesome! All it needs now is the lightbar and the front bars and spotlights and it will be perfect.
Montana mod might have a similar looking lightbar in one of the vehicles. Try looking also into some of the downloads cops released on the site.

Front parts gotta be modelled from nothing though.

I don't know what to call this, not sure if it's a chief vehicle or only EMS vehicle. Maybe someone can shed some light on it. Does anyone have a lightbar similar to this?

model by itchboy

The lightbar on the Manhattan mod battalion chiefs is that lightbar

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

Edited by randomperson139
Removed images from quote

The lightbar on the Manhattan mod battalion chiefs is that lightbar

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

Can't use anything from that mod. I guess they don't allow NY related mods to use things or it has to be classified as a submod. I'll probably find something similar and retexture it

It looks awesome! All it needs now is the lightbar and the front bars and spotlights and it will be perfect.

Montana mod might have a similar looking lightbar in one of the vehicles. Try looking also into some of the downloads cops released on the site.

Front parts gotta be modelled from nothing though.

Yeah, guess its time to learn zmodeler better I'll check out that mod

That is Buffalo Fire F-20 - this is the EMS Chief that reaponds on all Working fires, high level MVAs, and any call where the responding units use their onboard defib units. He also is in charge of the depts EMS training and regulations he functions similar to a Battalion Chief.

That is Buffalo Fire F-20 - this is the EMS Chief that reaponds on all Working fires, high level MVAs, and any call where the responding units use their onboard defib units. He also is in charge of the depts EMS training and regulations he functions similar to a Battalion Chief.

Thank you! Very well explained

about time someone made a mod for our area... If you have any questions about Rochester FD apparatus, stations or operations, feel free to ask me... ill likely be able to answer any you may have....same with PD and EMS... i have access to a boatload of pics too if you want.

Well there is kodiak for rochester, republic steel for lackawanna, city hall for buffalo, thats a start

Forgot about Kodak haha. They have their own fire department so I could probably add that in as well