Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

Great job ! Is there going to be a script of the arson investigator to see what caused the fire ?

I planned on adding some new scripts, I can add that to the list

That my friend is a brand new unit must have been at the decal shop from the looks of it. The used to have unmarked Vic's so that is awesome.

Yeah, I grabbed it off of one of the decal shop sites. They have a stealth version too

it be nice if you use a new map not the LA Mod map, because LA Mod Map is already over burn

I've been using this map because I used the la mod as a base. It won't be on the LA map, I'm currently making a texture for a map.

Looking forward to a Western NY mod!! Cool to have something from my area! (Rochester). I will look forward to even more progress!

Cool! Monroe County units will be coming soon.

PUOkRds.jpg

iqMoGBo.jpg

Models by nnico, itchboy and bama123456791011121314151617181920 :12:

Here's one of the MCSO units I did real quick tonight.

I'll be letting others test out the mod (mainly the vehicles) in a week or two if anyone's interested PM me. Just provide some information on why you would like to test the mod and if you live in WNY. It'll probably only be two people. 

zqRHF3Q.png8745653187_6b10754e69_z.jpg

model by itchboy, texture made by scratch from me 

zqRHF3Q.png

model by itchboy, texture made by scratch from me 

Probably my favorite skin anyone's done for this model so far. :gut: A suggestion would be to make the lightbar shorter in height. It seems a bit tall compared to the real thing. Try using one of cops' lightbars available for download on here.

Probably my favorite skin anyone's done for this model so far. :gut: A suggestion would be to make the lightbar shorter in height. It seems a bit tall compared to the real thing. Try using one of cops' lightbars available for download on here.

I'll give it a try :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pimp my ride, lax crash tender version... I spent way too much time on this... I have a better version that is closer to the model of the actual one at the Rochester airport and it's already ready. Only testers will get to see that soon and test it then I'll show some pictures later on. (see my above post about testing)

IImw0RK.png

5MghEYP.png

Another small NYSP preview. I'm working on MCSO units as of right now and some Rochester fire units.

qUhxkTv.png

Is that an unmarked Ford Expedition K9 unit I see?

Yup, finished it today, apart of the NYSP. I'll be putting up a video when I have some time plus a few more units that I have.