Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

WESTERN NY MOD V2 UPDATE 12/09/2019

Due to some credit issues at this time I have decided make the decision to NOT release this modification in any capacity and keep it private for the foreseeable future. I will however be releasing everything I have created over the years with time including my 2015 Tahoe, 2019 Dodge Charger, Western NY Building Pack, Western NY Object Pack and a multitude of newer updated vehicles. Please stay tuned 

Photo credits: Itchboy, SLUM Mod Team, BAMA1234 and myself. If I am missing you PM me http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_12/Untitled-2.thumb.png.e57deb0af138a5c6737219a453690d51.pnghttp://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_12/Untitled-1.thumb.png.20139ed847b79c3c57bbac74bdac6b69.png

46d1b029b5.jpg

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

I see you are using my ambulance pack. Nice work :holdglass:

Though I'd like to let you know that the light equipment on the model isnt actually intended for actual use like this. I was expecting that each modder would create or use other's lightbars and stuff depending on his or her needs.

Lookin' good. Is it fictional or real or both?

Both. I know NY as far as emergency lighting goes has one blue light in the back and the front must be only red / white (Correct me if I'm wrong). Small things like this I'll try my best to put in but it probably won't be 100% accurate. 

Both. I know NY as far as emergency lighting goes has one blue light in the back and the front must be only red / white (Correct me if I'm wrong). Small things like this I'll try my best to put in but it probably won't be 100% accurate. 

Awesome! Don't let realism constrain you :3

I live in WNY if you need anything give me a pm, I have pictures for reference and currently reside in Niagara County so I am curious as to what you will come up with.

Will do. You can send me some pictures of something that would be cool to add in.

Oh okay. What program do you use for skinning?

Photoshop 

Skin looks great. I would recommend putting a black outline surrounding the windshield and rear window. I will also be sure to add this in the upcoming mod update of my cars.

sOtAf2s.png

Like this? I textured it in like five minutes, I'm kind of undecided on if it looks better or not.