Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

The Tahoe is gorgeous! One question abt it though. Are you releasing it as a Civ model? I know the PPV doesn’t have the roof racks, and I know the lip on the bottom of the front bumber doesn’t go down as much on the PPV. Just wondering. Really excited and can not wait! 

Currently in the process of adding additional secret service units (These exact pictured ones). Does anyone else have ideas for updated tahoe variants that are used in NYS? 

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_12/secreservice.thumb.png.3df414e6526fd07cb0b5a3a71ee46644.png

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_12/suburb2.thumb.png.38939151dda1a46d4d7679381f8649f4.png

secreservice.png

suburb2.png

NYS Emergency Management runs a Tahoe. idk the environment of your map, but if it has a forest or state park, NYS Park Police would be cool, They have a new Tahoe too.

I’ll look for more when I get home, but you could look here. I’m sure you probably use this site but if not, it’s amazing: http://www.policecarwebsite.net/st31.html

0C980759-8BCE-465F-A02C-D4D87E1415DE.jpeg

D2179839-CBDE-4667-9E6C-3D48238B48DE.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Decided to release the tahoe early, pending approval. I am finishing up a 2019-2020 Dodge Charger that should be done within the next few weeks (hopeful end of december) and will be up for release. 

• Upvote 3

Currently working on some farm vehicles and houses etc. (Tractors and what not) as we currently do not really have anything other than was the base mod provides. Hopefully will have a pack together within the next two weeks or so

One of my goals is to create new high quality models of previously released ones that reflect poor quality. Here is a 2004 Ford Excursion that I will be releasing sometime soon this upcoming week. 

Untitled-1.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, EmC-Unit said:

Good job, but there is one done allready in HD with doors, by nnico

I'm aware, I think my version is much cleaner though. Here's a comparison of what I believe is his from the southview mod. 

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-12.png

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Miggles said:

Looks a lot cleaner bro 😎 what other vehicles are you planning on updating?

Right now I am working on a new hummer replacement that was in the original LA Mod

19 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Good job, but there is one done allready in HD with doors, by nnico

MikeyPI's version is a lot better to my eyes. It has more accurate shaping on the body, and shares many parts with the old F series models he did, just like the real trucks.

My hope is that pickup truck versions are made out of this new Excursion, so that we have a consistent look across the F series line.